• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy feared the question but said "go ahead and ask away"

"You knew Bo's reputation in high school and that it hasn't changed much since then but...he asked me to give him a chance and I said that I would as long as he was serious about it. I guess I want to know if you think he's really serious about me. I don't wanna hear what Uncle Jesse or my dad would say but your honest to god opinion don't pacify me or try to answer how you think I want to hear I want to know your honest opinion of your cousin." Lizzy says.

"You knew Bo's reputation in high school and that it hasn't changed much since then but...he asked me to give him a chance and I said that I would as long as he was serious about it. I guess I want to know if you think he's really serious about me. I don't wanna hear what Uncle Jesse or my dad would say but your honest to god opinion don't pacify me or try to answer how you think I want to hear I want to know your honest opinion of your cousin." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "okay..." she was scared shed drive Lizzy away still but answerd "I think Bo maybe is serious about you this time, i mean truly honest to God serious" now she was afraid Lizzy was gonna leave again like she did the first time

Daisy said "okay..." she was scared shed drive Lizzy away still but answerd "I think Bo maybe is serious about you this time, i mean truly honest to God serious" now she was afraid Lizzy was gonna leave again like she did the first time

"Thank you for being honest with me. I don't mean to bad mouth your cousin but...there was a part of me that need to hear that. My dad says to guard my heart he doesn't want me to get hurt again. Luke also says to be careful about him but to give him a chance and Uncle Jesse swears he can see it in Bo that he's changed but...I think you're right. I do need to be careful but I can't hide forever. Thanks for being here for me Daisy. Listen I'll take Kaylor for a little bit and watch over her so you can get some sleep." Lizzy says hugging her best friend.

"Thank you for being honest with me. I don't mean to bad mouth your cousin but...there was a part of me that need to hear that. My dad says to guard my heart he doesn't want me to get hurt again. Luke also says to be careful about him but to give him a chance and Uncle Jesse swears he can see it in Bo that he's changed but...I think you're right. I do need to be careful but I can't hide forever. Thanks for being here for me Daisy. Listen I'll take Kaylor for a little bit and watch over her so you can get some sleep." Lizzy says hugging her best friend.

Daisy said "thanks...and your really gonna stay here in Hazzard for good now?" and smiled "thank you for watching Kaylor today..ill pay you"

Daisy said "thanks...and your really gonna stay here in Hazzard for good now?" and smiled "thank you for watching Kaylor today..ill pay you"

"Of course I'm gonna stay. I'm your best friend Daisy as long as you make me one of your homemade peach cobblers when you feel better and not before we'll be even. Anytime you need the extra sleep give me a call." Lizzy says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.