• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"My best friend is so happy and my life is falling apart. The nightmares haven't stopped I still have trouble moving occasionally. I just...why can't I have what she has?" Lizzy asks.

Bo says "you can..with me..Lizzy i love you, please stay with me, we can make it work..promise to stay with me and ill prove i love you"

Bo said "Lizzy..please lets try again..it can work, give me a chance to prove it, one chance, thats all im askin"

"I guess I can give you that chance but...I want to know this is gonna work before I open my heart again. I can't take the chance of getting hurt again." Lizzy says. "Your reputation proceeds you Bo and I don't want the man you've shown everyone."

"I guess I can give you that chance but...I want to know this is gonna work before I open my heart again. I can't take the chance of getting hurt again." Lizzy says. "Your reputation proceeds you Bo and I don't want the man you've shown everyone."

Bo said "you wont get the man ive showed everyone.. i promise"

after a while they go back in and see Daisy and when Daisy sees Lizzy she starts sobbing

"im sorry Lizzy...i heard what you said...i dont mean to make you feel like you are...if you never wanna be my best friend again...which i know youve probably made your mind up" and looked down at Kaylor

Bo said "you wont get the man ive showed everyone.. i promise"

after a while they go back in and see Daisy and when Daisy sees Lizzy she starts sobbing

"im sorry Lizzy...i heard what you said...i dont mean to make you feel like you are...if you never wanna be my best friend again...which i know youve probably made your mind up" and looked down at Kaylor

"Daisy you can't help how I feel. Seeing you being so happy reminds me of everything I don't have. It's...upsetting but completely not your fault." Lizzy says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.