• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy said "Get off of this property!"

Then Lizzy's best friend Tom stepped in as he had been in law school and now was an officially trained lawyer. "Listen good both of you because I can sue you on several charges most importantly harassment and destruction of private property. Your case is Julie filing a false police report something you need to take up with her. Go see her and work it out down there. The family is not involved and you have no right to question them. Without charges against them I must ask you to leave or I will tack on trespassing. If you continue to push me I will get you fired. Now leave or present the charges and evidence to support those charges." Tom demands. Seeing no other options the men leave.

Then Lizzy's best friend Tom stepped in as he had been in law school and now was an officially trained lawyer. "Listen good both of you because I can sue you on several charges most importantly harassment and destruction of private property. Your case is Julie filing a false police report something you need to take up with her. Go see her and work it out down there. The family is not involved and you have no right to question them. Without charges against them I must ask you to leave or I will tack on trespassing. If you continue to push me I will get you fired. Now leave or present the charges and evidence to support those charges." Tom demands. Seeing no other options the men leave.

Daisy sighes and sits down

Daisy said "i do trust you"

"Good. Then you know Lizzy's not mad and she'll never leave Hazzard. She's finally found a place to settle down and if her ramblings are right someone to settle down with. And so help me Beauregard Duke if you screw this up I will hurt you severely. She is so in love with you that you have to be insane to give it up. Fight for her and make her see how much she loves you." Tom says.

"Good. Then you know Lizzy's not mad and she'll never leave Hazzard. She's finally found a place to settle down and if her ramblings are right someone to settle down with. And so help me Beauregard Duke if you screw this up I will hurt you severely. She is so in love with you that you have to be insane to give it up. Fight for her and make her see how much she loves you." Tom says.

Daisy looked up at Bo and said "Toms right Bo"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.