• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy said "whatever..my kid is gonna hate me, just like Lizzy is"

Bo Says "Your not a coward Daisy, and you better becareful around those guys as well. I really wish Lizzy was awake right now she would want to know about what's going right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Luke nodds

Bo and Luke take a look at the Firebird and the Cb was still there and working order as well but the picture of Julie in her Drill Instructer Hat was gone and Bo Says "They took my picture of my sister as well Luke this isn't fair now."

Bo and Luke take a look at the Firebird and the Cb was still there and working order as well but the picture of Julie in her Drill Instructer Hat was gone and Bo Says "They took my picture of my sister as well Luke this isn't fair now."

Luke said "they destroyed private property..we have somethin on em" pointin to Daisys jeep

Luke said "they destroyed private property..we have somethin on em" pointin to Daisys jeep

Bo Says "Yeah we sure do as well, they only had a search warrent for the Firebird now your very right we need to call the Sheriff out here now as well and keep her Jeep just like this as well."

Enos said "im not sure" as he picked up Daisys CB "what happend?"

Bo Says "Two Federal Marshalls were here looking for my sister or information to where she was and they had a search warrent for her car but now Daisy's not and the tires and the cb mostly and they took the letters she wrote me and the picture she sent me as well because it was in her car as well. They threaten to take her in if she didn't talk with them there coming back tomorrow as well maybe one of you's can be around as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.