Just as she got to the Jeep the second guy says "Just where do you think your going Ms. Daisy Duke and your staying put as well sit down in your jeep while we go through it . right now and we can make it so you can't get up as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy got her stuff again and headed back in the house and soon she got back to the house "guys promise me not to just talk about Julie and ill stay!"

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy got her stuff again and headed back in the house and soon she got back to the house "guys promise me not to just talk about Julie and ill stay!"

Bo Says "Fine but don't tell those guys out there that as well Daisy."

Daisy sighes "guys im not leaving Hazzard...im not leaving this house till i get married...but please just dont carry on about like all ya'll care about is Julie"

The Two Guys walked and The Second Guy Says "Allright we want to know who everybody is and who slammed the door in our faces and told us to get out of here as well. Were just looking for a Ms. Julie Duke well that wasn't very nice as well and look we got these letters from her addressed to a Bo Duke and well thanks for giving us the keys as well and I think Daisy tried to leave as well. Nobody is leaving until we talk to everybody what you know about Julie as well does everybody understand me right now as well. I don't care if your late for work or you have to get something as well your not leaving allright."

The First Guys Says "Besides you leave on us it looks like your trying to hide something as well and you don't want that impression as well now do you."

Coy Says "The genius that slammed the door in your face is over there and his name and he is my cousin and he is Vance Duke and I'm Coy and I'm not Julie's brother but her cousin just happened to have blonde hair as well."

Edited by Julieduke

The Two Guys walked and The Second Guy Says "Allright we want to know who everybody is and who slammed the door in our faces and told us to get out of here as well. Were just looking for a Ms. Julie Duke well that wasn't very nice as well and look we got these letters from her addressed to a Bo Duke and well thanks for giving us the keys as well and I think Daisy tried to leave as well. Nobody is leaving until we talk to everybody what you know about Julie as well does everybody understand me right now as well. I don't care if your late for work or you have to get something as well your not leaving allright."

The First Guys Says "Besides you leave on us it looks like your trying to hide something as well and you don't want that impression as well now do you."

Coy Says "The genius that slammed the door in your face is over there and his name and he is my cousin and he is Vance Duke and I'm Coy and I'm not Julie's brother but her cousin just happened to have blonde hair as well."

Daisy sighed "im Daisy Duke..im pregnant with the deputys child and i wasnt trying to leave because im hiding something..im just scared, but im not gonna leave any time soon"

Daisy sighed "im Daisy Duke..im pregnant with the deputys child and i wasnt trying to leave because im hiding something..im just scared, but im not gonna leave any time soon"

The First Guys Says "But you was about to go and take off in your car Daisy that didn't look good to us as well. Listen your in contact with her and all we wanted was a address and well we have more questions as well."

The Second Guys Says "When did she leave for the Marines as well that's all and well we have to deal with the Marine Corp this ought to be fun as well."

Daisy got up "im not gonna sit here while everyone worrys about Julie im going to my room, dont bother me!"

Daisy got up "im not gonna sit here while everyone worrys about Julie im going to my room, dont bother me!"

The First Guy Says "But were not done talking to you Ms. Duke you have stay for a while and it's important as well."

Daisy said "im not goin anywhere" and went to her room and locked her door

The Second Guy Says "We can't make her you know and well she sure is stubborn just as long she doesn't leave now she'll be fine as well."

The First Guy Says "Well first we want to know is Julie friends with Ms. Julie Szenger of Cleveland she wrote an article about Lizzy and Daisy as well and it almost blew what we was trying to do as well."

The Second Guy Says "We can't make her you know and well she sure is stubborn just as long she doesn't leave now she'll be fine as well."

The First Guy Says "Well first we want to know is Julie friends with Ms. Julie Szenger of Cleveland she wrote an article about Lizzy and Daisy as well and it almost blew what we was trying to do as well."

Daisy mutters "baby girl dont be like your mamma, your mammas nothin but a coward"

Bo tells him all about what he knows about Ms. Julie Szenger and Says "Why is she so important to you right now as well."

the guys said "we'll be back tommaorow to finish questioning and after tommarow ya'll are free but for now dont leave" and the guys leave

Coy hears Daisy sobbing

the guys said "we'll be back tommaorow to finish questioning and after tommarow ya'll are free but for now dont leave" and the guys leave

Coy hears Daisy sobbing

Bo Says "Luke that doesn't sound good especially the way he said it as well. They took my letters with them as well."

Daisy said "Bo...Lizzy is gonn hate me..and now all this is starting!"

Bo Says "Well they will have a hard time questioning Lizzy and the reception they'll get from Lizzy won't be much better he's upset right now as is. Luke they can't make stay can they now what kind of authority do they have now as well I didn't do anything as is."

Bo Says "Well they will have a hard time questioning Lizzy and the reception they'll get from Lizzy won't be much better he's upset right now as is. Luke they can't make stay can they now what kind of authority do they have now as well I didn't do anything as is."

Daisy said "i didnt do anything either...my baby is gonna grow up with a weak mother"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.