Daisy came in "only worrying about Julie again i see...thats all ya'll care about Julie, and im tired of it"

Coy looks at Vance and Says "What's wrong your upset Vance, and please tell us what's wrong right now the way you slammed that door tells me your upset as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coy looks at Vance and Says "What's wrong your upset Vance, and please tell us what's wrong right now the way you slammed that door tells me your upset as well."

Vance said "there are guys lookin for Julie. shes in trouble"

Daisy said "like i just said all ya'll care bout' is Julie, you know what? im gone!"

Vance said "there are guys lookin for Julie. shes in trouble"

Daisy said "like i just said all ya'll care bout' is Julie, you know what? im gone!"

Coy Says "Daisy don't go if you leave right now it will look suspicious to them there probaly watching the house right now as well waiting for somebody to come out as well so they can ask some more questions they want to know where she is right now as well."

Coy Says "Daisy don't go if you leave right now it will look suspicious to them there probaly watching the house right now as well waiting for somebody to come out as well so they can ask some more questions they want to know where she is right now as well."

Daisy said "ya'll dont need me, ya'll have Julie!"

Daisy said "ya'll dont need me, ya'll have Julie!"

Coy was right they was watching the house allright they wanted to talk to somebody right now as well. Vance looks and warns Daisy if they ask her anything just give the guys straight forward answers and don't make them think your hiding anything at all.

Coy looks at Vance and Says "Do you really think there still out there now Vance, now do you know they didn't just give up on finding something out about her right now as well Daisy your appreciated here as well. Bo keeps his letters from his sister in the glove box I hope him and Luke doesn't come home if they find out he has the keys they will try to get the keys from him now as well."

Coy was right they was watching the house allright they wanted to talk to somebody right now as well. Vance looks and warns Daisy if they ask her anything just give the guys straight forward answers and don't make them think your hiding anything at all.

Coy looks at Vance and Says "Do you really think there still out there now Vance, now do you know they didn't just give up on finding something out about her right now as well Daisy your appreciated here as well. Bo keeps his letters from his sister in the glove box I hope him and Luke doesn't come home if they find out he has the keys they will try to get the keys from him now as well."

Daisy sits down "then show it...stop with only carrying about Julie..guys as i get closer to my due date im scared, even though i still have a couple of months"

Daisy sits down "then show it...stop with only carrying about Julie..guys as i get closer to my due date im scared, even though i still have a couple of months"

Coy Says "Of course we do but those guys out there if you go and leave there going to think your trying to make a run for it Daisy and they might take you with them to find out information and they might not care that your pregnant as well. Daisy I don't want those two guys out there to cause you to lose your daughter now and I do care about you and in fact we all do right now as well."

Coy Says "Of course we do but those guys out there if you go and leave there going to think your trying to make a run for it Daisy and they might take you with them to find out information and they might not care that your pregnant as well. Daisy I don't want those two guys out there to cause you to lose your daughter now and I do care about you and in fact we all do right now as well."

Daisy said "i was going to visit Lizzy today"

Daisy said "i was going to visit Lizzy today"

Coy Says "Daisy you might want to do that after they leave they want a address or where she is at right now and they might be a little rough with you as well. Oh great here comes Bo and Luke pulling right now as well and Bo has the keys to Firebird as well Daisy."

As Bo parks the General and moments later Bo and Luke get out the two Federal Marshalls come up and Says "Which one is Julie Duke's sister Oh I mean brother, we need to know who has the keys to that car over there we have this piece of paper that say we can search for clues to where she might have run off to as well. And where is she stationed at as well it's very important that somebody tells we don't care who tells us right now as well."

Coy Says "Daisy you might want to do that after they leave they want a address or where she is at right now and they might be a little rough with you as well. Oh great here comes Bo and Luke pulling right now as well and Bo has the keys to Firebird as well Daisy."

As Bo parks the General and moments later Bo and Luke get out the two Federal Marshalls come up and Says "Which one is Julie Duke's sister Oh I mean brother, we need to know who has the keys to that car over there we have this piece of paper that say we can search for clues to where she might have run off to as well. And where is she stationed at as well it's very important that somebody tells we don't care who tells us right now as well."

Bo said "shes stationed at Fort Lenord Wood...now get outta here"

Bo hands over the keys and sighes "lets go in and check on Daisy now Luke"

the first guy said "whose Daisy"

The Second Guy Says "Her cousin she was kidnapped as well, and and second thought we'll look through her car and were talking to everybody at home as well so don't go anywhere as well."

The Second Guy Says "Her cousin she was kidnapped as well, and and second thought we'll look through her car and were talking to everybody at home as well so don't go anywhere as well."

Bo and Luke go in and go to Daisys room and Daisy sees them come in and sighes "let me guess..ya'll are gonna talk to me about Julie!"

Bo and Luke go in and go to Daisys room and Daisy sees them come in and sighes "let me guess..ya'll are gonna talk to me about Julie!"

Coy Says "What's really wrong and let me guess they don't want anybody to leave because they want to talk to everybody here. And Daisy, that won't look good if go and take off to see Lizzy right now."

Meanwhile outside they find Bo's letters and The Second Guy Says "Here's the address and there's a picture of her as well in her Drill Sargeant Hat as well and there keeping in touch with her as well."

Coy Says "What's really wrong and let me guess they don't want anybody to leave because they want to talk to everybody here. And Daisy, that won't look good if go and take off to see Lizzy right now."

Meanwhile outside they find Bo's letters and The Second Guy Says "Here's the address and there's a picture of her as well in her Drill Sargeant Hat as well and there keeping in touch with her as well."

the first guy said "lets go search that jeep with DIXIE on the side its gotta be Daisys"

Daisy said "but..i have to see Lizzy!"

the first guy said "lets go search that jeep with DIXIE on the side its gotta be Daisys"

Daisy said "but..i have to see Lizzy!"

Coy Says "There about to go through your Jeep please don't try to drive before they get to it now they'll just call the Rosco and make you stop as well Daisy."

Daisy sighed "they better hurry up and talk to us then!"

Bo Says "What if they want to look through the General next Luke where do you keep your letters now as well? Luke this is pretty funny once they get Fort Leonard Wood they got the U.S. Military to deal with right if try to bring her back as well."

Bo Says "What if they want to look through the General next Luke where do you keep your letters now as well? Luke this is pretty funny once they get Fort Leonard Wood they got the U.S. Military to deal with right if try to bring her back as well."

Daisy said "see all ya'll are worryied about is Julie!"

and she got her suit case "i cant do it anymore guys!"

Daisy said "see all ya'll are worryied about is Julie!"

and she got her suit case "i cant do it anymore guys!"

Just as she got to the Jeep the second guy says "Just where do you think your going Ms. Daisy Duke and your staying put as well sit down in your jeep while we go through it . right now and we can make it so you can't get up as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.