• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy knows shes being followed but ignores her cousins

The next couple of weeks roll by and still there was no response from Lizzy. Her hospital room was now decorated with cards, balloons, flowers, and stuffed animals from well wishers and admirers. Lizzy's best friend Tom had been a constant visitor along with Bo, Luke, Uncle Jesse, Daisy, and Cooter. Even Rosco, Enos, and surprisingly Boss Hogg had dropped in to see her. The only one who never left her side was her step-father David who had been living comfortably off an inheritance for years. It was really depressing to see a once vibrant girl full of life now laying completely unconscious on a bed being supported by a tube running down her throat.

The next couple of weeks roll by and still there was no response from Lizzy. Her hospital room was now decorated with cards, balloons, flowers, and stuffed animals from well wishers and admirers. Lizzy's best friend Tom had been a constant visitor along with Bo, Luke, Uncle Jesse, Daisy, and Cooter. Even Rosco, Enos, and surprisingly Boss Hogg had dropped in to see her. The only one who never left her side was her step-father David who had been living comfortably off an inheritance for years. It was really depressing to see a once vibrant girl full of life now laying completely unconscious on a bed being supported by a tube running down her throat.

Daisy was at wits end and ready to snap, all she wanted was her best friend back up again and everyday she blamed her self

Daisy was at wits end and ready to snap, all she wanted was her best friend back up again and everyday she blamed her self

Julie had written to Daisy and everybody and Bo was telling her what was going on and she looks and takes it too her appointment and hands to the Doc and Says "This what I afraid that they might find me here and ruin my career with the Marines and my friend Lizzy is still in a coma as well. And well this part explains why I haven't heard from Lizzy in the past weeks as well she's in Coma Doc."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie had written to Daisy and everybody and Bo was telling her what was going on and she looks and takes it too her appointment and hands to the Doc and Says "This what I afraid that they might find me here and ruin my career with the Marines and my friend Lizzy is still in a coma as well. And well this part explains why I haven't heard from Lizzy in the past weeks as well she's in Coma Doc."

Daisy got her letter but just threw it on her dresser right when Bo came in

Daisy had also sunk back into how she was before Chad

Daisy got her letter but just threw it on her dresser right when Bo came in

Daisy had also sunk back into how she was before Chad

Vance Says "Coy this isn't good all these weeks and no word on Lizzy and what about our cousin as well."

Coy said "i wanna help Daisy..all this has to be affectin her and if not her that baby"

Just then a offical car pulled up and it was two Federal Marshalls and as Vance opens the door they say "We need to talk to Julie Duke right now as well. Is that her black Pontiac now we'll need to go through it as well."

Just then a offical car pulled up and it was two Federal Marshalls and as Vance opens the door they say "We need to talk to Julie Duke right now as well. Is that her black Pontiac now we'll need to go through it as well."

Vance said "shes not here, were taking care of her car for her, shes in the Marines"

Vance said "shes not here, were taking care of her car for her, shes in the Marines"

The First Federal Marshall Says "This piece of paper says we can search that car now so who has the keys right now as well and where is she stationed as well she's in trouble right now as well."

Vance said "im her cousin and you can leave" and slams the door

They leave and see somebody else coming and Says "I wander who that is why is that guy so defensive as well."

Inside Coy Says "Vance who was at the door just now your upset about it as well."

They leave and see somebody else coming and Says "I wander who that is why is that guy so defensive as well."

Inside Coy Says "Vance who was at the door just now your upset about it as well."

Daisy came in "only worrying about Julie again i see...thats all ya'll care about Julie, and im tired of it"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.