• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Where's the doctor when you need one?" Bo says.

The D.A. In Oklahoma still hadn't given up on Ms. Julie Duke right now and they made sure they spelled her name right as well. What they didn't know was that she wasn't in Hazzard County, GA anymore but in Fort LeonardWood, Missouri or rather at the base as a Drill Sargeant right now as well. They had faxed the necessary paperwork and gave the two going there a back up copy as well just in case it might get lost as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy lookes at Cooter

"Mr. Davenport we've got the test results back. As of right now she's in a stage one coma. She doesn't respond to anything and I'm not sure what we can do for her. We've run a CT scan but are unable to find any sort of damage to the brain. As far as we know she should wake up with in a few days to a few weeks." The doctor says.

"Mr. Davenport we've got the test results back. As of right now she's in a stage one coma. She doesn't respond to anything and I'm not sure what we can do for her. We've run a CT scan but are unable to find any sort of damage to the brain. As far as we know she should wake up with in a few days to a few weeks." The doctor says.

Daisy gets up and makes her way to Dixie in a fit of tears

Luke follows Daisy out and hugs her as Cooter and Bo follow the doctor back to see Lizzy.

Uncle Jesse looks at his friend and Says "I was through this with Julie as well Cooter, I know how you feel right now and with Bo as well. I don't know which one was worst now Julie just one morning she was in and well Bo it was different now. I miss Julie right now I she had that docter's card tucked away and I found it in her toom and thought I could trust him but she didn't trust him for some reason now Cooter."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Uncle Jesse looks at his friend and Says "I was through this with Julie as well Cooter, I know how you feel right now and with Bo as well. I don't know which one was worst now Julie just one morning she was in and well Bo it was different now. I miss Julie right now I she had that docter's card tucked away and I found it in her toom and thought I could trust him but she didn't trust him for some reason now Cooter."

"You know Jesse at this moment I don't particularly care about Julie." Cooter says sitting next to Lizzy and taking her hand.

Outside Luke rubs Daisy's back. "She'll be fine. She's strong she can make it through this." Luke says.

"You know Jesse at this moment I don't particularly care about Julie." Cooter says sitting next to Lizzy and taking her hand.

Outside Luke rubs Daisy's back. "She'll be fine. She's strong she can make it through this." Luke says.

Uncle Jesse looks and Says "Sorry about it then, I sure hope Lizzy wakes up now as well."

Daisy said "if she wakes up shes gonna take one look at me and hate me..Luke i cant handel that"

Bo hangs his head and goes back to staring at Lizzy.

Back In The Sheriff's Office Rosco just got something in and he looked and Says "They just won't give up well I'm just going to call them and tell these people she's not even here now as well." He looked at the picture she had sent everybody a copy of with her Drill Sargeant Hat on as well. He mutters "If only you was here right now as well, Daisy is a mess and so is Lizzy as well." Rosco calls them and tells the girl they are looking for doesn't live in Hazzard anymore and he doesn't know where she moved to as well and he looked at the picture of Julie as well, knowing he was lying because he knew where she was and he didn't want them catching up to here as well.

Daisy sighes

Uncle Jesse goes home early and Says "His goodbye and Rosco calls and tells him what came through the fax and how he told them he didn't know where Julie was at as where he told them they should just give up on her allreadry now."

Uncle Jesse goes home early and Says "His goodbye and Rosco calls and tells him what came through the fax and how he told them he didn't know where Julie was at as where he told them they should just give up on her allreadry now."

Rosco says "that maybe a good idea"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.