• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Won't be...help...You...you're a shrink." Lizzy stumbles backwards tripping over a chair and smacking her head against the ground when she fell.

Chad looks over and helps her out and wanders how she figured it out faster than Daisy did now as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Unfortunately that hit was harder than anything she had ever felt in her life and Lizzy had passed out slipping into unconsciousness.

Chad called the ambulance for them explaining how his patient tripped on the way out as well.

Soon Lizzy's friends and family along with Chad were all gathered at the hospital.

Chad finds her father and Says "Nobody has ever gotten hurt after talking to me but how did she figure it out Mr. Davenport and hey later can you take a look at my car as well."

"This ain't your fault Daisy. If anyone it's Chad's fault. He must have made her angry." Bo says.

Chad Says "I was just doing what I do best I am a Psychologist you know not trying to steal your girlfriend now you have to be the Bo she was talking about now as well. Too bad I always leave a card with your sister before she left but she wouldn't come and talk to me now Bo. I hope she talking to somebody about what's bothering her right now wherever she is right now as well."

Chad Says "I was just doing what I do best I am a Psychologist you know not trying to steal your girlfriend now you have to be the Bo she was talking about now as well. Too bad I always leave a card with your sister before she left but she wouldn't come and talk to me now Bo. I hope she talking to somebody about what's bothering her right now wherever she is right now as well."

"If you don't shut up right now I'm gonna punch you for hurting my little girl." Cooter says.

"If you don't shut up right now I'm gonna punch you for hurting my little girl." Cooter says.

Chad walks away he was only trying to help his daughter right now. Then he turns and Says "Well Bo I wasn't trying to date Julie, I wanted to help her get past what happened to her I could tell something was bothering and I had seen her that day in the Bluebird Cafe and she had just gotten her haircut and those two deputies had picked her up as well. I heard her fighting with them the night before and could tell there was something wrong as well that is all I wanted to do for her. Everybody I know I look about 20 but I'm 30 and Married for the past five years with my second child on the way as well."

"You had nothing to do with this Daisy. I took her there to meet him it's my fault. I knew how angry she could get." Cooter says.

Chad looks and Says "I only wanted to help Lizzy, Daisy and Julie I knew all three were through something major and just the record I'm not 20 I am 30 and have been married for the past five years and we have our second child on the way as well."

Chad looks and Says "I only wanted to help Lizzy, Daisy and Julie I knew all three were through something major and just the record I'm not 20 I am 30 and have been married for the past five years and we have our second child on the way as well."

"I wish the doctor would hurry up." Bo says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.