Coy Says "Daisy you should tell Lizzy what about what kind of Docter that Chad is right now and he don't even sound old enough now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

"She can't do that Coy. Lizzy hates shrinks. She'll go nuts if she realizes that. Maybe you should just take her and have her believe the two of you are talking to a friend." Luke says.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"She can't do that Coy. Lizzy hates shrinks. She'll go nuts if she realizes that. Maybe you should just take her and have her believe the two of you are talking to a friend." Luke says.

Bo comes back and Says "It might work if he never makes any referances to what he actually is now as well Daisy."

"Just think about it Daisy." Luke says.

Uncle Jesse Says "Daisy do you want to keep being scared even after your married and have your baby as well now? Luke there's something you know about Julie right now I can tell because this seems like a good idea for Daisy to you as well."

"Alright." Luke says.

When Lizzy got home Cooter looked at her. "Look a friend of mine wants to talk to you tomorrow around lunch time promise me you'll have lunch with him." Cooter says.

"You aren't trying to set me up with some guy are you?" Lizzy asks.

The Next Day Cooter and Lizzy arrived and it was a coffee shop apparently now as well. Cooter looked twice if he had the right place as well. Chad see's Lizzy and Says "Hey let's talk in the Java room what kind of coffee or drink do you want now Lizzy."

The Next Day Cooter and Lizzy arrived and it was a coffee shop apparently now as well. Cooter looked twice if he had the right place as well. Chad see's Lizzy and Says "Hey let's talk in the Java room what kind of coffee or drink do you want now Lizzy."

Lizzy orders a glass of milk then follows Chad.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.