• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy sighes " im really sorry for bein so difficult"

"I know Daisy but sometimes it takes people longer to get over things than others. Speaking of gettin' over things I'm not sure it's a good idea to have Lizzy seeing Chad." Bo says.

"You jealous that he could steal your girl?" Luke asks.

"I ain't jealous of anyone aiming for Lizzy it's her decision who she wants to see and that doesn't have anything to do with my not wanting her to see him. I'm worried. You know as well as I do Lizzy doesn't take to kindly to people making her see a shrink. She'll claim she's over it and that she doesn't need to see him and if she does get there and then finds out she'll be really mad. Daisy you have to be careful." Bo warns.

"I know Daisy but sometimes it takes people longer to get over things than others. Speaking of gettin' over things I'm not sure it's a good idea to have Lizzy seeing Chad." Bo says.

"You jealous that he could steal your girl?" Luke asks.

"I ain't jealous of anyone aiming for Lizzy it's her decision who she wants to see and that doesn't have anything to do with my not wanting her to see him. I'm worried. You know as well as I do Lizzy doesn't take to kindly to people making her see a shrink. She'll claim she's over it and that she doesn't need to see him and if she does get there and then finds out she'll be really mad. Daisy you have to be careful." Bo warns.

Vance walks in and Says "Than pick a lady one then, that won't be problem will it Bo and I don't think he could steal Lizzy from Bo and this Chad he's there to help people not date all the single female patients he has now Bo."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Vance walks in and Says "Than pick a lady one then, that won't be problem will it Bo and I don't think he could steal Lizzy from Bo and this Chad he's there to help people not date all the single female patients he has now Bo."

"Look I ain't worried about Chad. What I am worried about is Lizzy and Daisy's relationship. Lizzy hates Doctors and shrinks period. If Daisy were to take her to see one Lizzy will get angry and she'll blame Daisy. It could ruin their relationship. I don't want to see that happen." Bo says.

"Look I ain't worried about Chad. What I am worried about is Lizzy and Daisy's relationship. Lizzy hates Doctors and shrinks period. If Daisy were to take her to see one Lizzy will get angry and she'll blame Daisy. It could ruin their relationship. I don't want to see that happen." Bo says.

Vance Says "Well Okay then just give the number to Cooter then it won't ruin the relataionship between Lizzy and Daisy she can always be mad at her father now Bo. Besides we don't know what this Chad looks like he might be 50 years old and Bald now Bo."

Vance Says "Well Okay then just give the number to Cooter then it won't ruin the relataionship between Lizzy and Daisy she can always be mad at her father now Bo. Besides we don't know what this Chad looks like he might be 50 years old and Bald now Bo."

"Fine. But I'm not jealous." Bo says.

"I hope this works." Bo says.

Vance watches as his cousin leaves in his sisters car as well, and looks at Coy and just starts laughing and later says "Serves you right none of us could get any sleep with you singing in your sleep now Coy."

Vance watches as his cousin leaves in his sisters car as well, and looks at Coy and just starts laughing and later says "Serves you right none of us could get any sleep with you singing in your sleep now Coy."

Daisy said "maybe it would be safer if i talked to Lizzy?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.