• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke said "whose closer to who?"

Bo Says "Somehow I feel my sister is mad at me because I didn't stop them from kidnapping her when I was talking to Lizzy now as well they was that close to me and Luke I feel bad I didn't even realize she something was wrong until it was too late now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Bo Says "Somehow I feel my sister is mad at me because I didn't stop them from kidnapping her when I was talking to Lizzy now as well they was that close to me and Luke I feel bad I didn't even realize she something was wrong until it was too late now as well."

as soon as they get home Daisy goes straight to her room not even talking to her cousins

as soon as they get home Daisy goes straight to her room not even talking to her cousins

Bo goes and writes a letter to his sister telling her sorry he couldn't prevent what happened to her all that time ago as well. Uncle Jesse looks and Says "Bo, what's wrong right now?"

Bo Says "Uncle Jesse I feel bad I should've done something when I heard commontion but I did nothing about it now."

Bo goes and writes a letter to his sister telling her sorry he couldn't prevent what happened to her all that time ago as well. Uncle Jesse looks and Says "Bo, what's wrong right now?"

Bo Says "Uncle Jesse I feel bad I should've done something when I heard commontion but I did nothing about it now."

Uncle Jesse sighed "i know..why dont you go talk to Daisy?"

Uncle Jesse said "you might wanna talk to her now before she sinks back into how she was before"

Bo Says "Okay Daisy, and thanks."

Bo goes and talk to Daisy and Says "Hey there Daisy how is the baby doing but most importantly how is Daisy doing as well. You know we all love you right now and well I don't mean to argue with anybody right now as well."

Bo Says "Okay Daisy, and thanks."

Bo goes and talk to Daisy and Says "Hey there Daisy how is the baby doing but most importantly how is Daisy doing as well. You know we all love you right now and well I don't mean to argue with anybody right now as well."

Daisy said looking at the wall "the baby and me are fine..but dont you have your sister to worry about..thats all you seem to wanna care about"

Daisy said looking at the wall "the baby and me are fine..but dont you have your sister to worry about..thats all you seem to wanna care about"

Bo Says "No way Daisy, I care about everybody and listen what baby names are you thinking about right now as well."

Daisy said "for a girl, Kaylor Avril-Elizabeth Strate, for a boy Brandon Jason Strate"

Bo Says "Those are fine names as well, and listen I'm going to finish up my letter and you want anything when I am in town as well Daisy."

Daisy said "cherry" and Coy was in the door way "that kid of hers is gonna be born with a sweet tooth all she craves is sweets"

Bo Says "Okay Cherry Cheesecake I will be right back did you get your letter from Julie Coy now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.