• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy was talking to Chad

Mz. Tizdale had seen a big stack of letters come in from a Sgt. Duke and they went to almost everybody she had considered family and friend and she found her and opened and filed the rest as well. Her dear co-worker that she thought of as a daughter had missed her and post office and that she missed the everything that went on in Hazzard as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Mz. Tizdale had seen a big stack of letters come in from a Sgt. Duke and they went to almost everybody she had considered family and friend and she found her and opened and filed the rest as well. Her dear co-worker that she thought of as a daughter had missed her and post office and that she missed the everything that went on in Hazzard as well.

Daisy got her letter and she sighed "Julie keeps apoligizing for missing my babys birth...its not gonna be any time this soon"

Daisy got her letter and she sighed "Julie keeps apoligizing for missing my babys birth...its not gonna be any time this soon"

Coy, Vance and the boys got their letters as well and Bo was laughing and Says "Hey look at rthis her and Sgt. Jacobs and Sgt. Davenport were confronted by three Marine Drill Sargents and well most her and Sgt. Jacobs it's she guys. And well six of her Privates took care of them and wow bring them to the Boars Nest sometime."

Coy, Vance and the boys got their letters as well and Bo was laughing and Says "Hey look at rthis her and Sgt. Jacobs and Sgt. Davenport were confronted by three Marine Drill Sargents and well most her and Sgt. Jacobs it's she guys. And well six of her Privates took care of them and wow bring them to the Boars Nest sometime."

Daisy just sighed and put her letter to the side

Daisy just sighed and put her letter to the side

Luke was reading his and she told him how she was feeling better and the nightmares were starting to stop and how when she told Daisy she was dreaming about Fabio. it was really her nightmares and how they never stopped as well she just never told anybody as well and the doc told her she should've said something about it to somebody now.

Luke was reading his and she told him how she was feeling better and the nightmares were starting to stop and how when she told Daisy she was dreaming about Fabio. it was really her nightmares and how they never stopped as well she just never told anybody as well and the doc told her she should've said something about it to somebody now.

Daisy nodded "sounds like shes havin more fun there than here, thats why she went"

Daisy just sighes "i dont care"

Bo Says "You really think she's having read mine then Daisy, did you know she confronted by three Male Drill Sargeants last week her and Sgt. Jacobs and Six of her Privates helped her out that don't sound like to me now. But you can read it now as well Daisy but she didn't run thow when it happened as well."

Bo Says "You really think she's having read mine then Daisy, did you know she confronted by three Male Drill Sargeants last week her and Sgt. Jacobs and Six of her Privates helped her out that don't sound like to me now. But you can read it now as well Daisy but she didn't run thow when it happened as well."

Daisy went to the car since they were at the post office "thats the difference between me and her aint it?"

Daisy went to the car since they were at the post office "thats the difference between me and her aint it?"

Bo just followed and Says "Daisy, she couldn't they cornered her in the alley and well they was trying to get her and Sgt. Jacobs to quit now."

Luke said "looks like shes okay"

Bo Says "Luke did this happen to the female Drill Sargeant or Officers when you was in as well. How did they handle this as well I'm glad those six Privates helped any did you know she did something I did hit somebody in the gut now."

Bo Says "Luke did this happen to the female Drill Sargeant or Officers when you was in as well. How did they handle this as well I'm glad those six Privates helped any did you know she did something I did hit somebody in the gut now."

Luke said "no not that i remember"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.