• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy sighes

Bo smiles and Says "I have an idea now Uncle Jesse."

Uncle Jesse Says "Don't you even dare now Bo, that doesn't sound funny now."

Bo Says "Let him serenade Maudine in his sleep now Uncle Jesse and Luke."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Bo Says "Have fun and we took care of our singing cousin for ya he sang to Maudine all night long now Daisy."

Daisy laughes "you know if two wanna a day with me and Lizzy then come along.. i wanna spend some time with my two favorite cousins too"

Bo could still see a hint of fear in her eyes

Daisy laughes "you know if two wanna a day with me and Lizzy then come along.. i wanna spend some time with my two favorite cousins too"

Bo could still see a hint of fear in her eyes

Bo Says "Okay that shows progress as well Daisy, I don't know something is getting better with you right now as well. And wait til Coy figures out where he's out as well this ought to funny as well we got to see this as well."

Coy comes running back in the house and Says "Who let me sleep in the barn with Maudine now."

Bo Says "Well you said you was lonely last night and you wouldn't stop singing as well Coy!"

Bo Says "Okay that shows progress as well Daisy, I don't know something is getting better with you right now as well. And wait til Coy figures out where he's out as well this ought to funny as well we got to see this as well."

Coy comes running back in the house and Says "Who let me sleep in the barn with Maudine now."

Bo Says "Well you said you was lonely last night and you wouldn't stop singing as well Coy!"

Daisy laughes seeing her cousin in his boxers and tshirt "put some clothes on"

Daisy laughes seeing her cousin in his boxers and tshirt "put some clothes on"

Coy went and got dressed and Says "That wasn't funny guys now It wasn't that bad now as well."

Bo Says "Coy did you know that two of three American Idol judges said it was bad now."

Daisy said "you know, if you need help, ill stay here today Uncle Jesse"

Uncle Jesse Says "Go out if you want to Daisy allright. And I like your haircut as well Daisy I wander what Enos is going to say now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.