• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy sighes and just looks at them

Bo looks and Says "Hey that song "People Are Crazy" really does apply to here he stuck Hazzard in the song as well should've seen Rosco look as well. But he was touring with Ray Scott and they sang "Mama's Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Cowboys" as well but Billy Changed it to Sheriff's and should've seen Rosco face as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Bo looks and Says "Hey that song "People Are Crazy" really does apply to here he stuck Hazzard in the song as well should've seen Rosco look as well. But he was touring with Ray Scott and they sang "Mama's Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Cowboys" as well but Billy Changed it to Sheriff's and should've seen Rosco face as well."

Daisy gets up "i can only imagine"

Daisy gets up "i can only imagine"

Bo Says "Daisy, your so wild wow hey how was the Beauty Shop and nice hair cut as well what's with the Bobs all of sudden now it's cute thow. And what do you think of what Lizzy did with your room as well and Stinky found Uncle Jesse's slippers again on us Daisy."

Coy is singing "God is Great, Beer Is Good and People Are Crazy" and notices that Daisy is slightly annonyied at him as well.

Bo Says "Daisy, your so wild wow hey how was the Beauty Shop and nice hair cut as well what's with the Bobs all of sudden now it's cute thow. And what do you think of what Lizzy did with your room as well and Stinky found Uncle Jesse's slippers again on us Daisy."

Coy is singing "God is Great, Beer Is Good and People Are Crazy" and notices that Daisy is slightly annonyied at him as well.

Daisy lookes at him "Coy shut up..and Bo i miss my long hair"

Daisy lookes at him "Coy shut up..and Bo i miss my long hair"

Bo Says "I know sweetheart I don't know but somehow that really look like nice on you as well."

Coy Says "After Mama's Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Cowboy's well Ray went and sang his "Plowboy" he got a rousing welcome from that one as well I think Luke like the song a little now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisyd

Bo Says "I know sweetheart I don't know but somehow that really look like nice on you as well."

Coy Says "After Mama's Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Cowboy's well Ray went and sang his "Plowboy" he got a rousing welcome from that one as well I think Luke like the song a little now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisyd

Daisy laughed "to bad i couldnt go..and i love what Lizzy did with my room, i just dont know what me and Enos are gonna do for a house"

Daisy laughed "to bad i couldnt go..and i love what Lizzy did with my room, i just dont know what me and Enos are gonna do for a house"

Bo Says "You'll get through and well I keep thinking about "People Are Crazy" and well all of us just can't stop smiling as well."

Bo said "what visit with Chad? is she cheating on Enos?"

Uncle Jesse and Bo walk out and Says "Chad is Psychologist, and he's helping get past at what's causing her to fued with everybody in the family as well. Well first I thought maybe she was just mad at Julie but she's afraid of you, Luke, Coy and Vance and that was when I knew I had to do something maybe you can hand this card to Cooter and have him to take Lizzy there on the office is set up like a Coffeeshop as well."

Uncle Jesse and Bo walk out and Says "Chad is Psychologist, and he's helping get past at what's causing her to fued with everybody in the family as well. Well first I thought maybe she was just mad at Julie but she's afraid of you, Luke, Coy and Vance and that was when I knew I had to do something maybe you can hand this card to Cooter and have him to take Lizzy there on the office is set up like a Coffeeshop as well."

Bo said "she wont go unless Daisy takes her along to show her everything will be okay"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.