• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy said "oh my gosh..this cant be true, a country singer like you in Hazzard?"

Billy Says "Okay listen all we got to take care of this speeding ticket is play at the "Boars Nest" oh please tell that's a bar now and I was thinking of singing "People Are Crazy" tonight."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Billy Says "Okay listen all we got to take care of this speeding ticket is play at the "Boars Nest" oh please tell that's a bar now and I was thinking of singing "People Are Crazy" tonight."

Daisy said "yes the Boars Nest is a bar...and who gave ya the ticket?"

Daisy said "at least it wasnt my fiancee, hes the deputy, works right besdie Rosco in the feild, but id come to tonight but im pregnant and the smell of beer and smoke just about kills me"

Uncle Jesse Says "Send all of your cousins their and you and Lizzy can just watch movies tonight as well how perfect is that Daisy."

Daisy nodded "that sounds nice"

Later that Night Daisy and Uncle Jesse came home and Coy, Vance, Bo and Luke went to the Boars Nest after Daisy and Uncle Jesse told them who was going to be there and Bo was Says "I never heard this guy sing before I hope he's good now."

Later that Night Daisy and Uncle Jesse came home and Coy, Vance, Bo and Luke went to the Boars Nest after Daisy and Uncle Jesse told them who was going to be there and Bo was Says "I never heard this guy sing before I hope he's good now."

Daisy told him he was pretty good

Daisy said "i sent them to watch Billy Currington at the Boars Nest...i wanna go..but im not sure if the atmosphere is right for the baby" and sighes "i cant do anything!"

Lizzy flinches slightly at having to miss the concert but knows her best friend is more important. "Hey it's alright. These movies are better." Lizzy says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.