• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy nodded "yeah...you know i cant wait till this baby comes"

Uncle Jesse Says "Then you don't mind him at all, they said his office is set-up like a coffeshop I didn't believe until I seen it now. How old is he twenty now Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy nodded "just about"

Uncle Jesse looks at Daisy and they walk to his truck and Says "Whatever now Daisy, what about a leisure afternoon snack at the Bluebird Cafe and stop in and see Mz. Tizdale she was telling me that she misses you right now as well."

A few Hours after Daisy was done Julie was about to go to her session as well, she hoped that Luke didn't tell anybody now as well.

Uncle Jesse looks at Daisy and they walk to his truck and Says "Whatever now Daisy, what about a leisure afternoon snack at the Bluebird Cafe and stop in and see Mz. Tizdale she was telling me that she misses you right now as well."

Daisy said "okay that sounds nice, im craving the Bluebird Cafes Cherry Pie"

Daisy said "okay that sounds nice, im craving the Bluebird Cafes Cherry Pie"

Uncle Jesse Says "Thought you would be it's 3pm right now Daisy, you know your baby is going to born with a sweet tooth and I am very proud of Julie right now first Female Drill Sargeant in the family ever. And Daisy I'm proud of you as well without the two of you to lean on neither one would've made it now but sometimes you need somebody else as well."

Uncle Jesse Says "Thought you would be it's 3pm right now Daisy, you know your baby is going to born with a sweet tooth and I am very proud of Julie right now first Female Drill Sargeant in the family ever. And Daisy I'm proud of you as well without the two of you to lean on neither one would've made it now but sometimes you need somebody else as well."

Daisy laughs "its either cream or pie that i crave"

Daisy laughs "its either cream or pie that i crave"

Uncle Jesse Says "Well you've been through alot I don't know too many that could've went through what you did and still be holding it together as well. You was crying around Coy and Vance first time you ever cried at home about what happened as well Daisy and first time you said exactly what happened now as well." After a while they was at the BlueBird Cafe and Uncle Jesse Says "Were Here Daisy."

Uncle Jesse Says "Well you've been through alot I don't know too many that could've went through what you did and still be holding it together as well. You was crying around Coy and Vance first time you ever cried at home about what happened as well Daisy and first time you said exactly what happened now as well." After a while they was at the BlueBird Cafe and Uncle Jesse Says "Were Here Daisy."

Daisy smiles and goes in and soon feels at home in the familiar place

Daisy smiles and goes in and soon feels at home in the familiar place

The Waitress comes up and Says "What will be Daisy and Uncle Jesse? You know were having a today only special on Blueberry pie ala Mode today."

Uncle Jesse Says "This is what you've been craving right now a little less hovering and seeing how your doing right Daisy."

Daisy smiles as she watches LuAnne leave the table "this was a good idea Uncle Jesse"

Uncle Jesse Says "I thought you might like it and what about maybe a trip to the beauty shop and the maybe some clothes shopping as well Daisy. I know I'm not Lizzy but will I do for today now as well."

Daisy said "okay whats with all the runnin around? all that sounds great but whats going on"

Uncle Jesse Says "I don't know I just think you need a afternoon with just you and me and plus Lizzy is redoing your room for you as well."

Daisy said "redoing my room? what?"

Uncle Jesse Says "Matching quilts and blankets and pretty as can be as well Daisy." Just then Billy Currlington walks in and sits down and LuAnne take his order and Uncle Jesse Says "Is that who I think that is now Daisy."

Uncle Jesse Says "Matching quilts and blankets and pretty as can be as well Daisy." Just then Billy Currlington walks in and sits down and LuAnne take his order and Uncle Jesse Says "Is that who I think that is now Daisy."

Daisy turns around and says "im dreamin....i am so dreaming!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.