• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy said "i was in to much pain to scream and my friends were to weak"

Chad Says "What was stopping you from walking away then, was there something stopping you from leaving and getting help as well Daisy. What was your reaction when you seen how weak your friend and cousin was as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Chad Says "What was stopping you from walking away then, was there something stopping you from leaving and getting help as well Daisy. What was your reaction when you seen how weak your friend and cousin was as well."

Daisy said "i was scared for them a shocked, and like i said, i was in a lot of pain"

Daisy said "3 at the most"

Chad Says "So according to you at first you was in a room all of you girls was gagged and had your hands tied where you couldn't even fight back and you had the shackles on your ankles that you couldn't even run away as well Daisy."

Chad Says "So according to you at first you was in a room all of you girls was gagged and had your hands tied where you couldn't even fight back and you had the shackles on your ankles that you couldn't even run away as well Daisy."

Daisy nodded "that is after George took me to the back room...what is this session supposted to be about?"

Daisy nodded "that is after George took me to the back room...what is this session supposted to be about?"

Chad Says "About you of course Daisy, and what happened after that and you was George and couldn't you get away from George as well."

Chad Says "Your kidding right, please don't tell me there was actual shackles now as well and didn't you fight back when he was doing that as well."

Daisy said "the were shackles, actual shackles..and i couldnt fight back, all his weight was on top of me"

Daisy said "the were shackles, actual shackles..and i couldnt fight back, all his weight was on top of me"

Chad Says "Then what happened Daisy, and I understand as well didn't you even scream when we was doing that do you as well hoping somebody would hear you as well."

Daisy said "the hospital for awhile then back home"

Chad Says "How long was you in the hospital until you could finally go home now. When do you figure what exactly I was and it's better than I traditional office don't you think now Daisy and when were done same time next week as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.