Daisy said "what kind of appointment is this?"

Uncle Jesse Says "Just somebody to talk his name is Chad and he'll be here in a minute or two and you can talk privately in the Java room as well. That's what they told me on the phone now not that I understand it Daisy."

Soon Chad came out and Says "Hey your Daisy Duke, when the baby due and lets just talk in the Java room how do you like your coffee now as well Daisy please call me Chad."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uncle Jesse Says "Just somebody to talk his name is Chad and he'll be here in a minute or two and you can talk privately in the Java room as well. That's what they told me on the phone now not that I understand it Daisy."

Soon Chad came out and Says "Hey your Daisy Duke, when the baby due and lets just talk in the Java room how do you like your coffee now as well Daisy please call me Chad."

Daisy said "sometime in the winter is when this little one is supposed to come...and yeah im Daisy, hi Chad.. im sure you know my fiancee right?"

Daisy said "sometime in the winter is when this little one is supposed to come...and yeah im Daisy, hi Chad.. im sure you know my fiancee right?"

Chad Says "Oh yeah he gave me a ticket on the way here now Daisy! And please let's talk in the Java room as well and what do you want to drink as well."

Chad Says "Oh yeah he gave me a ticket on the way here now Daisy! And please let's talk in the Java room as well and what do you want to drink as well."

Daisy said "nothin, go ahead and order you somethin" as they go to the Java room "what did you wanna talk about?" the smell of moca makin her crave cream

Daisy said "nothin, go ahead and order you somethin" as they go to the Java room "what did you wanna talk about?" the smell of moca makin her crave cream

Chad Says "Anything you want but I noticed your scared of me right now but I'm not going to harm you now I just want to talk and I think you want a nice tall glass of milk right about now as well."

Chad Says "Anything you want but I noticed your scared of me right now but I'm not going to harm you now I just want to talk and I think you want a nice tall glass of milk right about now as well."

Daisy said "that sounds good..dang pregnancy cravings...and Doc..im scared but not of you"

Daisy said "that sounds good..dang pregnancy cravings...and Doc..im scared but not of you"

Chad Says "One tall glass of milk in the Java Room now, and what are you scared of did something happened in the past now Daisy as well."

Daisy said "just some minor problems....and im scared of losing my baby"

Chad Says "What are these minor problems any big traumas or incidients happen to you, and that watch is beautiful where do you find one with a face shaped like a Daisy now as well."

Chad Says "What are these minor problems any big traumas or incidients happen to you, and that watch is beautiful where do you find one with a face shaped like a Daisy now as well."

Daisy said "my cousin Julie bought it for me..im not sure were she got it" after that she launches into the story of what happend to her in Oklahoma and even about when she found she was pregnant and when Enos proposed to her

Daisy said "my cousin Julie bought it for me..im not sure were she got it" after that she launches into the story of what happend to her in Oklahoma and even about when she found she was pregnant and when Enos proposed to her

Chad Says "No wonder you don't trust men now, that's bad your not having nightmares as well are you now Daisy. And Julie has wonderful taste in watches and what occasion was it for as well and where is she right now as well. That's wonderful everything a girl could possibly want as well Daisy."

Chad Says "No wonder you don't trust men now, that's bad your not having nightmares as well are you now Daisy. And Julie has wonderful taste in watches and what occasion was it for as well and where is she right now as well. That's wonderful everything a girl could possibly want as well Daisy."

Daisy sighed "yes im having nightmares, mostly ones about losing my baby and others about those guys, and Julie is in the marines and the occasion for the watch was my birthday two days ago"

Daisy sighed "yes im having nightmares, mostly ones about losing my baby and others about those guys, and Julie is in the marines and the occasion for the watch was my birthday two days ago"

Chad Says "She must think alot about and you must be really proud of your cousin as well Daisy, what rank is she right now as well and where is she stationed as well?"

Chad Says "She must think alot about and you must be really proud of your cousin as well Daisy, what rank is she right now as well and where is she stationed as well?"

Daisy said "shes a Sargent.. stationed at Fort Leonerod Wood...i thought this talk was for me,not Julie"

Daisy said "shes a Sargent.. stationed at Fort Leonerod Wood...i thought this talk was for me,not Julie"

Chad Says "This talk is about you Daisy, so how do you feel about the baby on the way and the uncoming marriage of your and Enos as well. You see the more I talk to my friends about their families the more I understand them as well."

Chad Says "This talk is about you Daisy, so how do you feel about the baby on the way and the uncoming marriage of your and Enos as well. You see the more I talk to my friends about their families the more I understand them as well."

Daisy said "i love Enos.. always have, i cant wait to get married, and i cant wait to meet my baby"

Daisy said "my best friend in the whole world Lizzy Jackson-Davenport is gonna be my maid of honor..i dont know about my brides maids"

Chad Says "Don't you have any sisters that can help you plan your wedding now as well Daisy."

Daisy said "no, me and Julie are the only females in the Duke family, but Lizzy is like my sister"

Chad Says "Well a belated Happy Birthday and whips out a address book and says and when did you say your birthday was I like keeping track of all my friends birthdays now Daisy. And what is this Lizzy Jackson-Davenport like as well and when you went through that in Oklahoma who was with you as well was you all alone as well Daisy."

Chad Says "Well a belated Happy Birthday and whips out a address book and says and when did you say your birthday was I like keeping track of all my friends birthdays now Daisy. And what is this Lizzy Jackson-Davenport like as well and when you went through that in Oklahoma who was with you as well was you all alone as well Daisy."

Daisy said "my cousin and my best friend were kidnapped too" and then tell him her birthday

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.