Vance Says "I guess we should realize that your not going to fall apart just because of what happened and how come when anybody goes to hug you that you shiver. Julie does the very samething she keeps trying to keep her distance after what happened as well and your doing this as well Daisy. What did they do you Daisy, I've hear you yelling and screaming at night if you want you can talk about it with us were really good listeners now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "some of the time all that yelling and screamin is because i still have those nightmares of me losing my baby..others is what those guys did...i dont wanna be hurt again Vance"

Edited by daisydukeXenosstrait

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy said "some of the time all that yelling and screamin is because i still have those nightmares of me losing my baby..others is what those guys did...i dont wanna be hurt again Vance"

Vance Says "Daisy whatever those guys did you they must be real jerk because how can they treat you the way they did and your still getting nightmares and what are the scars around your ankles about there's maderna here but you don't want to even touch it right now as well."

Vance Says "Daisy whatever those guys did you they must be real jerk because how can they treat you the way they did and your still getting nightmares and what are the scars around your ankles about there's maderna here but you don't want to even touch it right now as well."

Daisy said "the scraped my self thats all...Vance im scared of losing my baby and im scared of being hurt again, that night Luke roughed me up he had the most evil look in his eyes and i dont wanna ever be hurt like that again!"

Daisy said "I scraped my self thats all...Vance im scared of losing my baby and im scared of being hurt again, that night Luke roughed me up he had the most evil look in his eyes and i dont wanna ever be hurt like that again!" and started crying

Daisy said "I scraped my self thats all...Vance im scared of losing my baby and im scared of being hurt again, that night Luke roughed me up he had the most evil look in his eyes and i dont wanna ever be hurt like that again!" and started crying

Vance Says "But it looks like you had some kind of crude shackles on your ankles and wrists now Daisy, you can tell what did they do to you I'm willing to listen as well and we'll make sure that Bo or Luke won't hurt you ever again okay Daisy."

Vance Says "But it looks like you had some kind of crude shackles on your ankles and wrists now Daisy, you can tell what did they do to you I'm willing to listen as well and we'll make sure that Bo or Luke won't hurt you ever again okay Daisy."

Daisy said "how can i be sure they wont...Vance what if i lose my baby?"

Daisy said "how can i be sure they wont...Vance what if i lose my baby?"

Vance Says "Your not going to lose your baby now, and what did those guys in Oklahoma do to you I asked Julie and she just started crying so I just stopped now as well."

Daisy sighed and told the story to every last detail to Coy and Vance

Vance Says "You mean they dragged you back and shackled your wrists and ankles to the bed with shackles from slavery days and the anklets had spikes that scraped your ankles as well if you moved your feet as well. Why did they ask questions and hit you if they didn't seem to please you as well why that's terrible and Uncle Jesse told us that back in Oklahoma they found you was raped as well Daisy. Well No wonder you can't trust any of us now and that's why you and Julie well she wasn't well not by them but we heard about her as well that's why the two of you shiver when we hug either one of you's now as well. Daisy, how did you make it through having those anklets on for three days as well that must've been torture as well for you, and you've must've been screaming for them to take them off as well. Oh Coy, no wonder the girls react they way they do now as well they were chained like they was dogs back at that warehouse now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukexenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Vance Says "You mean they dragged you back and shackled your wrists and ankles to the bed with shackles from slavery days and the anklets had spikes that scraped your ankles as well if you moved your feet as well. Why did they ask questions and hit you if they didn't seem to please you as well why that's terrible and Uncle Jesse told us that back in Oklahoma they found you was raped as well Daisy. Well No wonder you can't trust any of us now and that's why you and Julie well she wasn't well not by them but we heard about her as well that's why the two of you shiver when we hug either one of you's now as well. Daisy, how did you make it through having those anklets on for three days as well that must've been torture as well for you, and you've must've been screaming for them to take them off as well. Oh Coy, no wonder the girls react they way they do now as well they were chained like they was dogs back at that warehouse now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukexenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "how can any of ya'll stand to even be in the same room as me, im nothin but a coward"

Daisy said "how can any of ya'll stand to even be in the same room as me, im nothin but a coward"

Vance Says "Your not a coward they had you where you couldn't even fight back now as well that was horrible how you was treated did they do the samething to Lizzy and Carrie now as well. I know I shouldn't care about that woman but somewhere down deep makes me mad that they treated her like that as well Daisy."

Vance Says "Your not a coward they had you where you couldn't even fight back now as well that was horrible how you was treated did they do the samething to Lizzy and Carrie now as well. I know I shouldn't care about that woman but somewhere down deep makes me mad that they treated her like that as well Daisy."

Daisy said "i dont know..Vance im still scared"

Daisy said "i dont know..Vance im still scared"

Vance Says "You need to talk to somebody Daisy, or your going jumping everytime a man gets close to you no matter who now. Goodnight Daisy, and sorry about anything and we will make sure nobody hurts you okay."

Vance and Coy walk out and look at Luke and Says "Daisy told me what those guys did to her and she also told a little something we didn't know all this time as well. She was raped at that warehouse as well that's why she so defensive and scared of you's as wel and us as well she actually asked us not to hit her now as well."

Vance Says "You need to talk to somebody Daisy, or your going jumping everytime a man gets close to you no matter who now. Goodnight Daisy, and sorry about anything and we will make sure nobody hurts you okay."

Vance and Coy walk out and look at Luke and Says "Daisy told me what those guys did to her and she also told a little something we didn't know all this time as well. She was raped at that warehouse as well that's why she so defensive and scared of you's as wel and us as well she actually asked us not to hit her now as well."

Luke sighed "i didnt know she was this bad off"

Luke sighed "i didnt know she was this bad off"

Uncle Jesse made sure that Daisy was asleep and Says "I called a Psychologist to her tomorrow at 2pm is her appointment I hope she doesn't object but she really needs to talk to somebody now as well."

Uncle Jesse made sure that Daisy was asleep and Says "I called a Psychologist to her tomorrow at 2pm is her appointment I hope she doesn't object but she really needs to talk to somebody now as well."

soon the next day comes and Daisy makes breakfast for the guys as usual and waits for them to get up and trys to act normal

soon the next day comes and Daisy makes breakfast for the guys as usual and waits for them to get up and trys to act normal

Uncle Jesse Says "Hey Daisy uh listen, I made a docter appointment for ya at 2pm I can come along if you would like but it's really important as well."

Daisy looked at her Uncle "appointment. what kind of appointment?"

Uncle Jesse Says "Well just somebody to talk to that's all and don't worry there's no poking or probing or anything kind of medical tests involved Daisy and listen I can drive ya there if you want me to now as well."

Uncle Jesse Says "Well just somebody to talk to that's all and don't worry there's no poking or probing or anything kind of medical tests involved Daisy and listen I can drive ya there if you want me to now as well."

Daisy said "Uncle Jesse..i-i have a wedding to finish plannin and i got my baby stuff to go through, i dont have time to talk to a shrink..not that i need one"

Daisy said "Uncle Jesse..i-i have a wedding to finish plannin and i got my baby stuff to go through, i dont have time to talk to a shrink..not that i need one"

Uncle Jesse Says "No listen Daisy, that's not who it is just somebody to talk to and it's only an hour and I'll even drive ya as well."

Daisy sighed "okay fine..as long as nothin is gonna happen"

Uncle Jesse looks at Nephews with a look of not for any of the four to say what kind of appointment now. Uncle Jesse Says "Okay."

It was 2pm and Uncle Jesse and Daisy went for the appointment and this office didn't look like a Shrink's office at all it looked like a coffeehouse right now inside and he looked at Daisy and Says "Were here, I think now Daisy."

Uncle Jesse looks at Nephews with a look of not for any of the four to say what kind of appointment now. Uncle Jesse Says "Okay."

It was 2pm and Uncle Jesse and Daisy went for the appointment and this office didn't look like a Shrink's office at all it looked like a coffeehouse right now inside and he looked at Daisy and Says "Were here, I think now Daisy."

Daisy said "what kind of appointment is this?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.