• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy said "yeah trying to make me leave again" and just lays down

Uncle Jesse goes and hugs Daisy and Says "It will okay, I know sometimes you just want to get them right in the gut at time but their family right now and you know you can't go fighting family everytime they make you mad. And you want hear something stupid Rack and Lonni did when they looked Julie's record they wrote down Julia Duke well it turns out that you had a cousin with that name and she died thirty years ago and they never got rid of criminal record and well Rosco let them look at allright and well they got those papers under Julia Duke and that was the reason she got away with what she did because of those guys couldn't stop to ask her how her was spelled now Daisy.,"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Uncle Jesse goes and hugs Daisy and Says "It will okay, I know sometimes you just want to get them right in the gut at time but their family right now and you know you can't go fighting family everytime they make you mad. And you want hear something stupid Rack and Lonni did when they looked Julie's record they wrote down Julia Duke well it turns out that you had a cousin with that name and she died thirty years ago and they never got rid of criminal record and well Rosco let them look at allright and well they got those papers under Julia Duke and that was the reason she got away with what she did because of those guys couldn't stop to ask her how her was spelled now Daisy.,"

Daisy laughed "idiots..those two make Enos look like a genious"

Daisy laughed "idiots..those two make Enos look like a genious"

Uncle Jesse Says "I know and my cousin Julia Duke makes Bo and Luke look like angels could imagine what those two guys were thinking now as well Daisy. They even showed me the paperwork and tried to tell them they had the wrong name as well and Julie even showed one of them her id as well."

Uncle Jesse Says "I know and my cousin Julia Duke makes Bo and Luke look like angels could imagine what those two guys were thinking now as well Daisy. They even showed me the paperwork and tried to tell them they had the wrong name as well and Julie even showed one of them her id as well."

Daisy laughed

Daisy sighed "yeah..i know...and i also know that im gonna be in big trouble in the mornin with Bo and Luke"

Uncle Jesse Says "Let me talk to them and tell them to cool it with you now as well, Julie was so mad at all four of them especially Coy for some reason he treated her like she was five years old now Daisy is he doing that to you as well now. Well at least in Missouri she's getting the respect she never got her in Hazzard now as well.""

Uncle Jesse Says "Let me talk to them and tell them to cool it with you now as well, Julie was so mad at all four of them especially Coy for some reason he treated her like she was five years old now Daisy is he doing that to you as well now. Well at least in Missouri she's getting the respect she never got her in Hazzard now as well.""

Daisy said "i dont know, but theres Coy And Vance" as the two appear in her door way and Coy says "Uncle Jesse we'd like to talk to Daisy"

Daisy said "i dont know, but theres Coy And Vance" as the two appear in her door way and Coy says "Uncle Jesse we'd like to talk to Daisy"

Uncle Jesse Says "Oh a Ms. Julie Szenger called and told she's pregnant by you Coy Duke is it your baby or not now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenostrait or Elly Mae Duke

Coy said "its not my kid"

Meanwhile outside in the hallway Uncle Jesse Says "Why would she say stuff like that now Coy? You know that Daisy thinks that Bo and Luke hate her for some reasons and well there taking it too far and you know that all of you did to Julie as well and you know it as well. I said make sure she was okay don't make her feel like a kid now as well. She's finally getting the respect she deserves her at home in Missouri now."

Meanwhile outside in the hallway Uncle Jesse Says "Why would she say stuff like that now Coy? You know that Daisy thinks that Bo and Luke hate her for some reasons and well there taking it too far and you know that all of you did to Julie as well and you know it as well. I said make sure she was okay don't make her feel like a kid now as well. She's finally getting the respect she deserves her at home in Missouri now."

Coy sighed "let me talk to Daisy"

Uncle Jesse Says "And whatever you tell Daisy, right a letter and tell Julie as well the very samething I think you owe her an apology now Coy you and Vance do now as well."

Daisy watches Coy and Vance come in and shes scared of them just as much as shes scared of Bo and Luke

Daisy watches Coy and Vance come in and shes scared of them just as much as shes scared of Bo and Luke

Uncle Jesse wanders if he should make Daisy an appointment with Psychologist and see if that will help Daisy, because she never cowered away from her cousins like that before now as well. Uncle Jesse looks at Luke has he is sitting in the living room and Says "I'm making an appointment for Daisy with a shrink this isn't normal she's scared of you, Bo, Coy and Vance now and they didn't nothing to do and she must be scared of guys right now but now Enos now as well. Luke, what did those guys do to Daisy when they grabbed her now she was never like this before. Last year if she would've well I don't want to say but you know what I mean."

Uncle Jesse wanders if he should make Daisy an appointment with Psychologist and see if that will help Daisy, because she never cowered away from her cousins like that before now as well. Uncle Jesse looks at Luke has he is sitting in the living room and Says "I'm making an appointment for Daisy with a shrink this isn't normal she's scared of you, Bo, Coy and Vance now and they didn't nothing to do and she must be scared of guys right now but now Enos now as well. Luke, what did those guys do to Daisy when they grabbed her now she was never like this before. Last year if she would've well I don't want to say but you know what I mean."

Luke sighed "shes scared because one shes pregnant and afraid if she snaps at us she'll get hit again, 2nd shes still scared those guys are still after her"

Luke sighed "shes scared because one shes pregnant and afraid if she snaps at us she'll get hit again, 2nd shes still scared those guys are still after her"

Uncle Jesse Says "Okay but I'm still making an appointment with her and I hope that Julie is getting some help about it as well. Luke I've heard Daisy mutter take them off they hurt in her sleep at times as well have you heard it as well."

Uncle Jesse Says "Okay but I'm still making an appointment with her and I hope that Julie is getting some help about it as well. Luke I've heard Daisy mutter take them off they hurt in her sleep at times as well have you heard it as well."

Luke said "yeah i hear it...me and Bo will be sleeping and sometimes she'll start screamin"

Luke said "yeah i hear it...me and Bo will be sleeping and sometimes she'll start screamin"

Uncle Jesse Says "What did they do to my girls to have them afraid the men in their own family now, Julie shivers when you hug her even Luke did you noticed before she left maybe her going to active duty was a good thing that she can forget about what happened for the next eighteen months now. You know something I can tell right now Lucas."

Uncle Jesse Says "What did they do to my girls to have them afraid the men in their own family now, Julie shivers when you hug her even Luke did you noticed before she left maybe her going to active duty was a good thing that she can forget about what happened for the next eighteen months now. You know something I can tell right now Lucas."

Luke said "maybe with Daisy...all she needs is to know that the men in her family are different than the guys that hurt her...shes scared of us because me and Luke roughed her up"

in Daisys room Daisy looked a Coy And Vance and sat on her bed and stared a them "guys please don't hurt me"

Luke said "maybe with Daisy...all she needs is to know that the men in her family are different than the guys that hurt her...shes scared of us because me and Luke roughed her up"

in Daisys room Daisy looked a Coy And Vance and sat on her bed and stared a them "guys please don't hurt me"

Vance looks and Says "Why would we hurt you Daisy, we just want to talk and Uncle Jesse says we should write to Julie and apologize I don't know what we did but he claims that she's finally getting the respect she never got here now as well."

Vance looks and Says "Why would we hurt you Daisy, we just want to talk and Uncle Jesse says we should write to Julie and apologize I don't know what we did but he claims that she's finally getting the respect she never got here now as well."

Daisy eases up a little "what do you wanna talk about?"

Daisy eases up a little "what do you wanna talk about?"

Vance Says "I guess we should realize that your not going to fall apart just because of what happened and how come when anybody goes to hug you that you shiver. Julie does the very samething she keeps trying to keep her distance after what happened as well and your doing this as well Daisy. What did they do you Daisy, I've hear you yelling and screaming at night if you want you can talk about it with us were really good listeners now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.