• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coy said "we never dated so quit lyin"

Ms. Julie Szenger Says "We see but you know, we didn't but I did go out with Hughie Hogg and we like me much more than you ever did Coy Duke now and he knows alot about your family as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy nodds and when shes gone she turns to her cousins

Back in Missouri, before Julie knew it was time for her appointment and every week she always seemed to mail her letters to her family and friends as well. She included Lizzy, Cooter, Bo, Luke, Coy, Vance, Daisy and Uncle Jesse and even wrote one to Rosco and Boss as well and Mz. Tizdale she liked where she could tell the people that helped her over the past months in writing what she tell them before as well.

She walks in the office and signs in and sits down as well taking a look at her mail as well she laughing where Bo was agrueing with Luke over what nepetism was and Uncle wrote and told him he settled it and told them both what it really was now as well.

Later on Julie tells the Doc how she called the her family on her Cousin's and asked to talk to her frist and about she put special effort in the birthday present as well and about the incident with three male Marine Sargeants. and how they was planning something now good and how six of her Privates along with her friend Tracy and Brian stood by her side trying to help out and how she didn't panic but hit the one guy in the stomach like her brother or cousins would've now and didn't even run away no matter what.

Daisy said "thank you Bo, i do not need to be constantly reminded that im pregnant! but i am allowed to have a little fun with my best friend!"

The Phone at the Duke Farm rings and Ms. Julie Szenger just want to tell somebody she was expecting Coy Duke's baby and see what they says now. Julie Says "Hey Listen Mr. Duke I'm expecting Coy's baby I just thought you might to know that right now."

Uncle Jesse Says "Look lady I don't know what your problem is don't go blaming my nephew for something he didn't do now." He hangs with her and looks at Bo and Says "Ms. Szenger in Cleveland, Ohio is saying she is pregnant with Coy's Baby right now as well."

Uncle Jesse Says "Daisy nobody hates you right now were just concerned and I worry about all of my kids as well equally now."

Daisy said "just because im pregnant doesnt mean i cant have a good time! its not causing any harm to the baby! dangit this is why i didnt wanna move back! they control my life!"

Daisy said "just because im pregnant doesnt mean i cant have a good time! its not causing any harm to the baby! dangit this is why i didnt wanna move back! they control my life!"

Uncle Jesse Says "I will talk to all four of them for ya, and plus Ms. Julie Szenger just talked to me on the phone and she claims that she pregnant by Coy right now Daisy but that woman is nothing but trouble now. They did the samething to your cousin even when I said it was okay for her go out and have fun as well."

Uncle Jesse Says "I will talk to all four of them for ya, and plus Ms. Julie Szenger just talked to me on the phone and she claims that she pregnant by Coy right now Daisy but that woman is nothing but trouble now. They did the samething to your cousin even when I said it was okay for her go out and have fun as well."

Daisy sighed "whatever....Bo and Luke are lucky if i dont move out again"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.