• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lizzy sighed trying to dry her tears. "You think it'll help if he knows I'm still madly in love with him?" Lizzy asks.

Daisy said "maybe..i just wish i could tell him that yes id come back to the farm and yes id give him and Luke another chance, but i cant Lizzy" and she finally tells Lizzy how she feels, which she had told the same thing to Coy

Bo sighed

They talked for a little while longer before the nurse asked Bo to leave. Lizzy really didn't want him to go but she knew that if she put up a fight the nurse would get a doctor and he'd ban overnight stays completely so she sorta agreed. Bo sighed and kissed Lizzy's forehead before leaving the room. Once out of the hospital Bo decided to go see if Cooter could give him some advice. He found Cooter in his barn with one of Lizzy's horses.

"Hey Coot." Bo said.

"Hey Bo. We should talk." Cooter answers.

"About what?"

"My daughter is truly one of a kind. Most of the time she says what she's thinking and there really is no filter between her head and her mouth but other times she'll...She'll try to test you even if she doesn't mean it. She did it today when she said she wanted you to leave. She didn't honestly mean it." Cooter says.

"How do you know that?"

"Was she looking at you when she said it?"

"No...she wouldn't look at me."

"She didn't mean it. It's one of those moments when you should have said no. She may have wanted you gone but she needed you there. I know it's confusing but I also know you'll get the hang of it one day. Watch her carefully when she talks you can usually tell what she means and what she doesn't. Also your cousins were here earlier and they're concerned about something you said."

"What did I say?" Bo asks.

"That you think of Julie, your sister, as a maid." Cooter answers.

"I was teasing. I said we could always use Julie but we don't. Luke and I don't need a maid. The reason Luke and I don't cook or do the laundry is because last time we did we almost burnt the kitchen down and we put too much soap in and flooded the back room. We completely appreciate Daisy and what she does for us. Luke and I don't show it as often as we should but we do love what she does. God knows she's one of the best cooks this side of the Mississippi." Bo says.

"You need to tell her that more often and straighten up this maid business with your cousins." Cooter says. Bo nods and after a little more advice Bo leaves.

They talked for a little while longer before the nurse asked Bo to leave. Lizzy really didn't want him to go but she knew that if she put up a fight the nurse would get a doctor and he'd ban overnight stays completely so she sorta agreed. Bo sighed and kissed Lizzy's forehead before leaving the room. Once out of the hospital Bo decided to go see if Cooter could give him some advice. He found Cooter in his barn with one of Lizzy's horses.

"Hey Coot." Bo said.

"Hey Bo. We should talk." Cooter answers.

"About what?"

"My daughter is truly one of a kind. Most of the time she says what she's thinking and there really is no filter between her head and her mouth but other times she'll...She'll try to test you even if she doesn't mean it. She did it today when she said she wanted you to leave. She didn't honestly mean it." Cooter says.

"How do you know that?"

"Was she looking at you when she said it?"

"No...she wouldn't look at me."

"She didn't mean it. It's one of those moments when you should have said no. She may have wanted you gone but she needed you there. I know it's confusing but I also know you'll get the hang of it one day. Watch her carefully when she talks you can usually tell what she means and what she doesn't. Also your cousins were here earlier and they're concerned about something you said."

"What did I say?" Bo asks.

"That you think of Julie, your sister, as a maid." Cooter answers.

"I was teasing. I said we could always use Julie but we don't. Luke and I don't need a maid. The reason Luke and I don't cook or do the laundry is because last time we did we almost burnt the kitchen down and we put too much soap in and flooded the back room. We completely appreciate Daisy and what she does for us. Luke and I don't show it as often as we should but we do love what she does. God knows she's one of the best cooks this side of the Mississippi." Bo says.

"You need to tell her that more often and straighten up this maid business with your cousins." Cooter says. Bo nods and after a little more advice Bo leaves.

Daisy just sat there thinking after Bo left the hospital

Daisy just sat there thinking after Bo left the hospital

The Next Morning

Mz. Tizdale had a registered letter for Julie Duke and she came right to the house and Uncle Jesse had letter in once Julie showed her id she had to sign as well. She accepted it was her company commander with her Marine Reserves Unit it had two letters in it one she just got a promotion and the other one she unit was leaving for Iraq in two weeks. She looked at Uncle Jesse and Says "Uncle Jesse take a look I will be gone for year to eighteen months they don't know right now. I guess I expected this when I signed up but how do I tell everybody now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

The Next Morning

Mz. Tizdale had a registered letter for Julie Duke and she came right to the house and Uncle Jesse had letter in once Julie showed her id she had to sign as well. She accepted it was her company commander with her Marine Reserves Unit it had two letters in it one she just got a promotion and the other one she unit was leaving for Iraq in two weeks. She looked at Uncle Jesse and Says "Uncle Jesse take a look I will be gone for year to eighteen months they don't know right now. I guess I expected this when I signed up but how do I tell everybody now as well."

Uncle Jesse said "i dont know"

Uncle Jesse said "i dont know"

Julie looks and Says "Only way I wouldn't have to go if my docter said I just couldn't Uncle Jesse we need to talk Doc Applby and see if he thinks I'll be recovered in two weeks from now as well. I don't want to buck the U.S. Military now as well, I ain't messing with them right now." She see's her brother and cousins come in her room and she Says "Okay, once Uncle Jesse reads my two letters I got from company commander I'll explain allright and somebody had better tell Daisy as well it looks like I'm going to miss her wedding and the birth of her daughter as well."

Julie looks and Says "Only way I wouldn't have to go if my docter said I just couldn't Uncle Jesse we need to talk Doc Applby and see if he thinks I'll be recovered in two weeks from now as well. I don't want to buck the U.S. Military now as well, I ain't messing with them right now." She see's her brother and cousins come in her room and she Says "Okay, once Uncle Jesse reads my two letters I got from company commander I'll explain allright and somebody had better tell Daisy as well it looks like I'm going to miss her wedding and the birth of her daughter as well."

Coy said "why are you going to miss her wedding and her daughter bein born?"

Coy said "why are you going to miss her wedding and her daughter bein born?"

Uncle Jesse got done and let Coy read her two letters and he looked and his cousins and Says "Y'll better read this now it explains it quite well, and well listen anybody here my email buddy lately". Julie Says" She told me once she works for the Plain Dealer I just assume she delivers the papers now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.