Daisy said "but you dont listen"

Coy looks at Daisy and gives her a hug and Says "I know your pregnant and you think Bo and Luke have something againist and I will talk to them for you as well and see why it happened as well. Hey when I hugged your baby just kicked me now Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coy looks at Daisy and gives her a hug and Says "I know your pregnant and you think Bo and Luke have something againist and I will talk to them for you as well and see why it happened as well. Hey when I hugged your baby just kicked me now Daisy."

Daisy smiled "she likes you"

Daisy said "yeah im carrying a girl"

Coy Says "Good Going, you know that Uncle Jesse miss's you right now as well. And they had better now rough up Julie when I'm there as well or I will call the Sheriff on them Daisy you got my word on it now."

Coy Says "Good Going, you know that Uncle Jesse miss's you right now as well. And they had better now rough up Julie when I'm there as well or I will call the Sheriff on them Daisy you got my word on it now."

Daisy said "i already had one complaint filed on Luke but i called it off and didnt file one on Bo"

Daisy said "i already had one complaint filed on Luke but i called it off and didnt file one on Bo"

Coy Says "Well I don't want either one of them doing that to Julie now, and she's not a Princess I just don't want to see her hurt anymore now she's been through alot now as well."

Daisy said "are you calling me a coward for not filing a complaint on Bo and callin off the one on Luke?"

Julie Says "No it's your decision Daisy, but look I was just thinking about my late friend Yammy Sue Dingbat and how they found her dead at the hands of her abusive husband well she could never file or even go to the hospital in fact nobody even knew it was going on as well Daisy."

Julie Says "No it's your decision Daisy, but look I was just thinking about my late friend Yammy Sue Dingbat and how they found her dead at the hands of her abusive husband well she could never file or even go to the hospital in fact nobody even knew it was going on as well Daisy."

Daisy said "Julie whatever okay?!"

Daisy said "Julie whatever okay?!"

Coy and Vance are laughing about the name and Coy Says "Oh come on you made her up nobody names there daughter Yammy now."

Julie Says "It's true I was her maid of honor, nice until they found his wife the way they did now as well. Oh yes her father wanted something close to Tammy and he just switched a Y for a T now. I almost married her brother-in-law glad I broke that off now as well. Oh geez I couldn't go through life as Julie Dingbat I'm allreadry a borderline blonde that last name doesn't help matters now."

Coy and Vance are laughing about the name and Coy Says "Oh come on you made her up nobody names there daughter Yammy now."

Julie Says "It's true I was her maid of honor, nice until they found his wife the way they did now as well. Oh yes her father wanted something close to Tammy and he just switched a Y for a T now."

Daisy said "whatever okay"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.