Julie Says "Uncle Cooter is there something wrong with my car Coy Duke was the last one to drive it now, with my persmission because I didn't think I could now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Cooter said "ill fix your problem tommarow, lets leave it for now"

and watches as Daisy goes over to Coy and Vance "what do ya'll want"

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cooter said "ill fix your problem tommarow, lets leave it for now"

and watches as Daisy goes over to Coy and Vance "what do ya'll want"

Julie Says "Thanks Uncle Cooter, and I'm going inside myself as well. Oh the ticket is still all your fault Coy Duke not mine now."

Coy Says "Daisy, I need to ask why you and Bo think your cousin Julie is the maid at the farm now that's not very fair now as well."

Daisy said "i dont think Julie is the maid.. i feel like all i do around the farm is cook and clean and for nothin because Bo and Luke dont respect it! at least when i marry Enos theres a man that will respect my hard work!"

Daisy said "i dont think Julie is the maid.. i feel like all i do around the farm is cook and clean and for nothin because Bo and Luke dont respect it! at least when i marry Enos theres a man that will respect my hard work!"

Coy Says "Oh so it's Bo that thinks his sister is the maid around the house that's just wrong now I wonder is she knows right now as well. She can't be doing much right now as well with the stitches and the bruised side as well."

Coy Says "Oh so it's Bo that thinks his sister is the maid around the house that's just wrong now I wonder is she knows right now as well. She can't be doing much right now as well with the stitches and the bruised side as well."

Daisy said "everything around that farm is always poor little miss Julie Duke...well how do you think i feel, im pregnant and i roughed up twice by my own cousins! thats another reason im not goin back! im tired of everyone treatin Julie like a princess when shes no better than me!"

Daisy said "everything around that farm is always poor little miss Julie Duke...well how do you think i feel, im pregnant and i roughed up twice by my own cousins! thats another reason im not goin back! im tired of everyone treatin Julie like a princess when shes no better than me!"

Coy Says "By Bo and Luke they didn't even tell me that right now as well and look I will go talk to them and Vance will help me as well. Vance your right now Ms. Julie Szenger does have a temper now. And he liked Carrie Lyn Carter at one time as well Daisy."

Coy Says "By Bo and Luke they didn't even tell me that right now as well and look I will go talk to them and Vance will help me as well. Vance your right now Ms. Julie Szenger does have a temper now. And he liked Carrie Lyn Carter at one time as well Daisy."

Daisy said "quit with Julie Szenger alright Coy, she doesnt like you!... i just might rethink inviting you two to the wedding"

Daisy said "quit with Julie Szenger alright Coy, she doesnt like you!... i just might rethink inviting you two to the wedding"

Coy Says "Pardon me, how do you know Daisy she was flirting with me just now."

Coy Says "Pardon me, how do you know Daisy she was flirting with me just now."

Daisy said "Coy, yeah she flirted with ya but she doesnt like you! your just like Bo...cant take a hint worth nothin, i really shouldnt let you come..why did you wanna talk to me?"

Daisy said "Coy, yeah she flirted with ya but she doesnt like you! your just like Bo...cant take a hint worth nothin, i really shouldnt let you come..why did you wanna talk to me?"

Coy Says "Your our cousin and family and look Julie is the baby of the family and wait till when your baby comes and see what happens and why is Uncle Jesse having her rest so much anyways there something he's not saying right now as well."

Coy Says "Your our cousin and family and look Julie is the baby of the family and wait till when your baby comes and see what happens and why is Uncle Jesse having her rest so much anyways there something he's not saying right now as well."

Daisy said "yeah well Julie isnt a princess..im tired of ya'll treating her like one and im tired of being the Duke family slave around that farm"

Daisy said "yeah well Julie isnt a princess..im tired of ya'll treating her like one and im tired of being the Duke family slave around that farm"

Coy Says "I don't think your one but there's something nobody's saying right now as well."

Daisy said "you dont know what ive been through Coy okay and i dont know what anyone is talkin about with a secret but i dont think anyone is hidin anything"

Ms. Julie Szenger Says "I know what he's hinting she told me herself eariler today before I stumbled about Carrie and those guys. The docters had to terminate her pregnancy because the baby was in the fallopian tubes as well and that's why she's resting so much as well guys."

Ms. Julie Szenger Says "I know what he's hinting she told me herself eariler today before I stumbled about Carrie and those guys. The docters had to terminate her pregnancy because the baby was in the fallopian tubes as well and that's why she's resting so much as well guys."

Daisy said "Carrie Carter is nothin but bad news"

Daisy said "Carrie or Julie?"

Coy Says "Our cousin Julie?"

Ms. Julie Szenger Says "Oh and that ten weeks ago she was raped by Timmy Falcon as well so her self confidence might be down just a little now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.