Cooter said "go ahead and go in the house"

Julie went in and heard her Uncle cussing out there and she goes out and Says "Uh the hydraulics are shot on my car now Uncle Cooter I didn't know you wanted to see my handiwork now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cooter said "thanks"

Julie held the hood and seen that Daisy Duke had came back and she just Says "I got to hold up the hood so it doesn't get my Uncle's head now that's all and I am his niece as well. Coy's a jerk he tried blaming his speeding ticket on me now."

Julie held the hood and seen that Daisy Duke had came back and she just Says "I got to hold up the hood so it doesn't get my Uncle's head now that's all and I am his niece as well. Coy's a jerk he tried blaming his speeding ticket on me now."

Daisy said "Coy is a jerk, thanks for noticing" and sighes

Cooter said "ill fix your hydrualics tommarow"

Julie Says "Thanks Uncle Cooter, and any problems with the engine right now as well and you know there's time that feature comes in handy now."

At the Duke Farm, Coy had met Vance and they got there and Coy walks in the house and looks at Julie and Says "Your sassy friend Cleveland I was driving her car and got a speeding ticket as well."

Julie Duke Says "That's your fault Coy not her now, you was driving now as well."

Julie Says "Thanks Uncle Cooter, and any problems with the engine right now as well and you know there's time that feature comes in handy now."

At the Duke Farm, Coy had met Vance and they got there and Coy walks in the house and looks at Julie and Says "Your sassy friend Cleveland I was driving her car and got a speeding ticket as well."

Julie Duke Says "That's your fault Coy not her now, you was driving now as well."

Coy said "oh shut up"

Coy sighed

Uncle Jesse Says "I take it Coy you didn't know about that but Lonni was under the window and got her hold enough to leave a nasty bruise on her side as well. Rosco arrested them both for kidnapping and got Rack on speeding and reckless driving and Lonni for assualt and Boss Hogg managed to get the D.A. to dropped the charges and apparently Rosco got transferred custody to the State Police as well I hope their comfy now as well."

Uncle Jesse Says "I take it Coy you didn't know about that but Lonni was under the window and got her hold enough to leave a nasty bruise on her side as well. Rosco arrested them both for kidnapping and got Rack on speeding and reckless driving and Lonni for assualt and Boss Hogg managed to get the D.A. to dropped the charges and apparently Rosco got transferred custody to the State Police as well I hope their comfy now as well."

Coy said "wow, didnt know that"

Uncle Jesse Says "But they won't bother Julie anymore where they was from can't send anybody else or else they would have to make something up now Coy."

Coy nodded "i think me and Vance are gonna go see Daisy..unless she still hates us, tell Bo and Luke we said hey when they get back"

Coy nodded "i think me and Vance are gonna go see Daisy..unless she still hates us, tell Bo and Luke we said hey when they get back"

Julie Says "Maybe you ought to wait till tomorrow I bet my friend his niece is telling him a different story of what happened now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.