Julie looked and Says "You can try that but it's not very lady like and you know the cops are coming for you as well."

Vance had helped her but and felt a sharp pain as wel and Says "Oh that dirty pool now lady elbowing me as I helping you up Carrie."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

the cops came in an took Carrie as she was kicking and screaming

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the cops came in an took Carrie as she was kicking and screaming

Julie watched her being dragged away and Says "What's your name handsome, and you have to Vance I met Coy and thank you very much as well. Hey listen I don't think I can drive some can one of you handsome gentleman drive me back to my Uncle's Farm I still haven't said hi to him yet."

Julie watched her being dragged away and Says "What's your name handsome, and you have to Vance I met Coy and thank you very much as well. Hey listen I don't think I can drive some can one of you handsome gentleman drive me back to my Uncle's Farm I still haven't said hi to him yet."

Coy said "im Coy" and put on his charm "sure ill drop ya off at the Cooters garage"

Coy said "im Coy" and put on his charm "sure ill drop ya off at the Cooters garage"

She had pulled out her keys and Says "They never got these and drive mine now as well, It's a 6 but it runs like a eight now you got to see what I mean it's a stick as well Coy." Julie directed Coy to her Dodge and Says "This little Itty Bitty one is mine now and becareful it might be too much for you to handle as well."

She had pulled out her keys and Says "They never got these and drive mine now as well, It's a 6 but it runs like a eight now you got to see what I mean it's a stick as well Coy." Julie directed Coy to her Dodge and Says "This little Itty Bitty one is mine now and becareful it might be too much for you to handle as well."

Coy said "ha, to much for me?! no way!"

Coy said "ha, to much for me?! no way!"

Julie Says "This itty bitty Dodge has high perfomance spark plugs and racing wires and no nitrous to help it either and 90/10 racing shocks in the back of it and she wants to race all the time as well."

Coy sped down the road

Rosco watched the Dodge from Ohio go right by him again and he had his lights on as well he knew hadn't seen the last of that now as well. But that wasn't the driver right now this was going to be fun as well. Julie Says "Hey the Sheriff wants you to pull over Coy, so what do you think of this itty, bitty Dodge now can it compare to the General Lee Right Now as well." Julie had wandered how her friend was doing after that frightening phone and has her friends cellphone was ringing and She Says "Your cute cousin is driving me to Uncle's place and it's Coy he's so handsome as well. Julie Duke Says "I thought you like Luke now, but he has a girlfriend you know and Coy doesn't now."

Edited by Julieduke

Rosco watched the Dodge from Ohio go right by him again and he had his lights on as well he knew hadn't seen the last of that now as well. But that wasn't the driver right now this was going to be fun as well. Julie Says "Hey the Sheriff wants you to pull over Coy, so what do you think of this itty, bitty Dodge now can it compare to the General Lee Right Now as well." Julie had wandered how her friend was doing after that frightening phone and has her friends cellphone was ringing and She Says "Your cute cousin is driving me to Uncle's place and it's Coy he's so handsome as well. Julie Duke Says "I thought you like Luke now, but he has a girlfriend you know and Coy doesn't now."

"Daisy there's a reason Dad and I don't talk about Julie much. She's my mother's sister's daughter. My Mom and Dad don't get along well and Julie's kind of sympathetic to my mother. It's...hard but she's family and when it comes down to it I'd help her if she was in deep trouble but I love to give her a wide berth. A couple states berth." Lizzy says.

"Daisy there's a reason Dad and I don't talk about Julie much. She's my mother's sister's daughter. My Mom and Dad don't get along well and Julie's kind of sympathetic to my mother. It's...hard but she's family and when it comes down to it I'd help her if she was in deep trouble but I love to give her a wide berth. A couple states berth." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "i didnt know.. and Lizzy you know that i support yours and Bos relationship right?"

Edited by daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "i didnt know.. and Lizzy you know that i support yours and Bos relationship right?"

Coy had finally shown up and he had just gotten a speeding ticket thanks to Ms. Julie Szenger he wanted to crown right about now as well. And they pull in at Cooter's and hands her the keys to her car and looks and Says "Uh listen, what to do something later I got to cool off first thow with the mood I'm right now If I went to the Boars Nest well something might happen as well."

Coy had finally shown up and he had just gotten a speeding ticket thanks to Ms. Julie Szenger he wanted to crown right about now as well. And they pull in at Cooter's and hands her the keys to her car and looks and Says "Uh listen, what to do something later I got to cool off first thow with the mood I'm right now If I went to the Boars Nest well something might happen as well."

Julie looked at him and Says "It's not my fault now I didn't tell you to try faster than the speed of light now and it's my fault allright now listen I'm to see my Uncle he's probaly worried sick about me as well. And you what else has me upset as well the way Bo thinks of his sister I heard him talking with my cousin and there cousin Daisy and well he said she was maid what kind of respect is that for his cousin as well Coy. You should really talk to him right now as well and let him know what you think of that right now as well."

Coy Says "Just maybe you ought to stay out of our family business now Ms. Julie Szenger as well."

Julie looked at him and Says "It's not my fault now I didn't tell you to try faster than the speed of light now and it's my fault allright now listen I'm to see my Uncle he's probaly worried sick about me as well. And you what else has me upset as well the way Bo thinks of his sister I heard him talking with my cousin and there cousin Daisy and well he said she was maid what kind of respect is that for his cousin as well Coy. You should really talk to him right now as well and let him know what you think of that right now as well."

Coy Says "Just maybe you ought to stay out of our family business now Ms. Julie Szenger as well."

Coy just glared at Julie

Coy just glared at Julie

Julie walked in her Uncle's place and Says "That Coy Duke, can't even listen to reason Bo thinks his sister is the maid at the place Uncle Cooter he don't even want to ask him about as well."

Coy said "stay out of stuff Julie"

Julie Says "You know Coy Duke, why don't you wake and see how your cousin thinks of his sister and I just can't she's my friend right now as well. AND EXCUSE ME YOU GOT A SPEEDING TICKET BUT YOU WAS SPEEDING AS WELL AND YOU WAS DRIVING AS WELL SO IT WASN'T MY FAULT NOW AS WELL AND GOODBYE AS WELL."

Julie Says "You know Coy Duke, why don't you wake and see how your cousin thinks of his sister and I just can't she's my friend right now as well. AND EXCUSE ME YOU GOT A SPEEDING TICKET BUT YOU WAS SPEEDING AS WELL AND YOU WAS DRIVING AS WELL SO IT WASN'T MY FAULT NOW AS WELL AND GOODBYE AS WELL."

Coy said "bye to you too!"

Coy said "bye to you too!"

Julie walked and accidently slammed the door and looked and Says "I'll never talk to him again Uncle Cooter." She walks in and hugs him as well, and Says "I don't ever want that happening to me ever again Uncle Cooter."

Cooter said "sure"

Julie goes out to her car and remembers that Luke had asked her to stop by in the morning to fix the hydraulics and follows her Uncle out to his farm as well. After a while they was there and she was surprized how much land he had as well.

Julie goes out to her car and remembers that Luke had asked her to stop by in the morning to fix the hydraulics and follows her Uncle out to his farm as well. After a while they was there and she was surprized how much land he had as well.

Cooter said "go ahead and go in the house"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.