Julie then hangs up

Coy said "heck ya i stand a chance"

Julie looks at Uncle Jesse the guys that kidnapped me has my friend right now one them just answered her cellphone when I called and Said "Remember Me" I never dropped my Phone as well.

Uncle Jesse Says "Oh this ain't good, who niece did you say she was now as well?"

Julie Says "Let's see she's Lizzy's cousin so Cooter's Uncle Jesse."

Back at the Cabin, The Guy that answered Ms. Julie Szenger cellphone Says "That was Julie Duke she about dropped her phone when I said Remember Me, she know who I am right now she's scared of me as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie looks at Uncle Jesse the guys that kidnapped me has my friend right now one them just answered her cellphone when I called and Said "Remember Me" I never dropped my Phone as well.

Uncle Jesse Says "Oh this ain't good, who niece did you say she was now as well?"

Julie Says "Let's see she's Lizzy's cousin so Cooter's Uncle Jesse."

Back at the Cabin, The Guy that answered Ms. Julie Szenger cellphone Says "That was Julie Duke she about dropped her phone when I said Remember Me, she know who I am right now she's scared of me as well."

soon the guys found the cabin

Coy texted the girls then the rescue plan was set in motion

Vance Says "Oh yeah, but how you going to get that okay with Cooter he doesn't like the idea and we just said it now and besides she's a city girl anyways and she lives in Cleveland, Ohio and a fan of the Cleveland Indians as well."

Vance Says "Oh yeah, but how you going to get that okay with Cooter he doesn't like the idea and we just said it now and besides she's a city girl anyways and she lives in Cleveland, Ohio and a fan of the Cleveland Indians as well."

Coy said "i dont know"

Coy said "i dont and if i did, Daisy would skin me alive for likin her best friend"

Vance Says "Well best time to let out your anger cause were here Coy. Just think about when you take her to the Boars Nest, or rather when I take her there."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Anybody

Coy glared at his cousin

Vance Says "You know what Flaxen means, it's samething as saying your a blonde now that is all just a fancy term now. And look I wanted you to be able to back me up so we can help Luke sorry that's all but I still think I got the better chance now as well."

Vance Says "You know what Flaxen means, it's samething as saying your a blonde now that is all just a fancy term now. And look I wanted you to be able to back me up so we can help Luke sorry that's all but I still think I got the better chance now as well."

Coy said "i will get Julie"

Coy said "i will get Julie"

Julie had heard a fight going and seen a Blonde Haired guy walk in and freed undid her gag, and untied her hands and ankles as well and She Says "Who are you?" Before she could he was undoing Carrie and that State Police was there waiting of her as well. Carrie looks and Says "Who called thrm ,now this ain't fair at all. Coy Duke, is that you I haven't seen you in a long time as well."

Julie had heard a fight going and seen a Blonde Haired guy walk in and freed undid her gag, and untied her hands and ankles as well and She Says "Who are you?" Before she could he was undoing Carrie and that State Police was there waiting of her as well. Carrie looks and Says "Who called thrm ,now this ain't fair at all. Coy Duke, is that you I haven't seen you in a long time as well."

Coy just glared at her "you know how much i hate you Carrie Carter?! goin after my cousin Daisy and her best friend like you are!"

Coy just glared at her "you know how much i hate you Carrie Carter?! goin after my cousin Daisy and her best friend like you are!"

Carrie Carter Says " No Julie Duke was my best friend and the main target as well and I guess I should've expected it as well and that City girl over there who in the hell are you anyways."

Ms. Szenger Says "Julie Duke's best friend Julie Szenger we write, email and we phone each other I bet I know more about her than you ever will now as well and he's Julie and Daisy Duke's cousin as well and I am Lizzy Jackson-Davenport's cousin and I heard your after her Man Bo Duke as well that's just despicatable as well. Why don't you just kick her while she's down now Ms. Carter and the Police are here for you as well."

Vance walks and hears that temper and looks at Coy and Says "Go ahead this ought to be intersecting Coy."

Carrie Carter Says " No Julie Duke was my best friend and the main target as well and I guess I should've expected it as well and that City girl over there who in the hell are you anyways."

Ms. Szenger Says "Julie Duke's best friend Julie Szenger we write, email and we phone each other I bet I know more about her than you ever will now as well and he's Julie and Daisy Duke's cousin as well and I am Lizzy Jackson-Davenport's cousin and I heard your after her Man Bo Duke as well that's just despicatable as well. Why don't you just kick her while she's down now Ms. Carter and the Police are here for you as well."

Vance walks and hears that temper and looks at Coy and Says "Go ahead this ought to be intersecting Coy."

Carrie said "i admit it, im after Bo and Enos, if it wasnt for ya'll i could eaisily get them!"

Carrie said "i admit it, im after Bo and Enos, if it wasnt for ya'll i could eaisily get them!"

Vance Says "Carrie you ain't getting them but could've easily had me without all this trouble and jail time now I always like you somewhat until you stole my car now."

Carrie rolled her eyes and kicked at Vance

Julie looked and Says "You can try that but it's not very lady like and you know the cops are coming for you as well."

Vance had helped her but and felt a sharp pain as wel and Says "Oh that dirty pool now lady elbowing me as I helping you up Carrie."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.