• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cooter said "i dont know but i sure as hell dont have 1,000 dollars"

Luke Says "She had came over and Betsy came over shortly afterwards you wouldn't want to see what she would think if I would help her out but if I can Coy and Vance to rescue those two as well, that might be a different story she almost crashed her after watching me split wood now Cooter."

Coy and Vance had pulled up and Coy asked whose the girl he was helping out and Luke explained his dilemina and how she had the hots for him and if either of wanted her they was welcomed to her as well. And that she is Lizzy's cousin and Cooter's niece and how somebody demanded 1,000 dollars for her return to Cooter because she mention she was related to Lizzy and they put two and two together and that she is only his cousin's email buddy right now as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Luke Says "She had came over and Betsy came over shortly afterwards you wouldn't want to see what she would think if I would help her out but if I can Coy and Vance to rescue those two as well, that might be a different story she almost crashed her after watching me split wood now Cooter."

Coy and Vance had pulled up and Coy asked whose the girl he was helping out and Luke explained his dilemina and how she had the hots for him and if either of wanted her they was welcomed to her as well. And that she is Lizzy's cousin and Cooter's niece and how somebody demanded 1,000 dollars for her return to Cooter because she mention she was related to Lizzy and they put two and two together and that she is only his cousin's email buddy right now as well.

Carrie and Kristen came down stairs and Kristen "hey we'll help, we can get Julie back, weve actually busted Coy and Vance out of jail before, can we help Luke?"

Carrie and Kristen came down stairs and Kristen "hey we'll help, we can get Julie back, weve actually busted Coy and Vance out of jail before, can we help Luke?"

Luke looked and Says "No girls it's too dangerous let the grown ups help now they probaly got guns and nobody wants you two shot now as well. But wait a minute Cooter you got a piece of paper we can right down your niece's number down and have these girls call her phone nonstop on them. You two like to talk on the phone and text people as well and just keep them too busy to notice anything now as well girls."

Luke looked and Says "No girls it's too dangerous let the grown ups help now they probaly got guns and nobody wants you two shot now as well. But wait a minute Cooter you got a piece of paper we can right down your niece's number down and have these girls call her phone nonstop on them. You two like to talk on the phone and text people as well and just keep them too busy to notice anything now as well girls."

Kristen said "you dont know what were capable of, you gotta let us help"

Kristen said "you dont know what were capable of, you gotta let us help"

Luke Says "You don't know what these guys are capable of right now girls they might shoots the two of you without even thinking now it's easier with my plan as well. Cooter what do you, I almost forget to ask did you want to help Coy and Vance with getting your niece back without the money now. Besides if they won't return Carrie as well that will cause problems with Betsy because she knows I went out with her once as well."

Luke Says "You don't know what these guys are capable of right now girls they might shoots the two of you without even thinking now it's easier with my plan as well. Cooter what do you, I almost forget to ask did you want to help Coy and Vance with getting your niece back without the money now. Besides if they won't return as well that will cause problems with Betsy because she knows I went out with her once as well."

Cooter said "i dont know" and hands Luke Julies cell phone number

Cooter said "i dont know" and hands Luke Julies cell phone number

Luke dials the number and a guy answers and Says "She's a bit tied up right now you must be Luke Duke from the cellphone number as well, and maybe we won't harm her and maybe not as well we'll see as well she sure is pretty as well."

Luke dials the number and a guy answers and Says "She's a bit tied up right now you must be Luke Duke from the cellphone number as well, and maybe we won't harm her and maybe not as well we'll see as well she sure is pretty as well."

Luke said "yeah im Luke whats it to ya?"

Luke said "yeah im Luke whats it to ya?"

The Guys Says "Remember me I kidnapped your pretty cousin right from your own farm and her brother was too busy arguing with his girlfriend to notice me and my friend as well. And listen I hope she's okay she sure was fighter now but she was pretty as well. And listen Ms. Julie Szenger is cute as well she actually thought we would let her go she watched one of us tying up Carrie Lyn Carter she wanted out of the plan and we didn't want to let her go as well. Well she actually said who she was and the admission that Lizzy Jackson-Davenport was her cousin well we figured that Cooter Davenport was her Uncle as well, pretty smart for two guys uh."

The Guys Says "Remember me I kidnapped your pretty cousin right from your own farm and her brother was too busy arguing with his girlfriend to notice me and my friend as well. And listen I hope she's okay she sure was fighter now but she was pretty as well. And listen Ms. Julie Szenger is cute as well she actually thought we would let her go she watched one of us tying up Carrie Lyn Carter she wanted out of the plan and we didn't want to let her go as well. Well she actually said who she was and the admission that Lizzy Jackson-Davenport was her cousin well we figured that Cooter Davenport was her Uncle as well, pretty smart for two guys uh."

Luke rolled his eyes and hung up and turned to the girls "i have a job for ya'll, do ya'll got cell phones?"

Luke rolled his eyes and hung up and turned to the girls "i have a job for ya'll, do ya'll got cell phones?"

The Girls looked and pulled out their Cellphones like a switchblade coming out and Cooter kinda of chuckled about that one as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstriat or Elly Mae Duke

The Girls looked and pulled out their Cellphones like a switchblade coming out and Cooter kinda of chuckled about that one as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstriat or Elly Mae Duke

Luke said "good, ill have Coy text one of ya'll when we find the girls and you 3 stall them by textin them so we can get the girls"

Coy just laughes "lets go"

Vance is following along and Says "Do you really think you have a chance now Coy, she likes tall, dark and handsome now the blondes now."

Back at the Farm, Julie Duke dials her friends number and nearly drops the phone when she hears "Remember Me."

Vance is following along and Says "Do you really think you have a chance now Coy, she likes tall, dark and handsome now the blondes now."

Back at the Farm, Julie Duke dials her friends number and nearly drops the phone when she hears "Remember Me."

Julie then hangs up

Coy said "heck ya i stand a chance"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.