Carrie said "yes i am"

The Second Guys looks and realized he didn't put the gag in tight enough and redoes it and Says " Do Not try that Ms. Carter, and your not leaving and you can't even kick and my buddy says I can do what I want to do as well. It doesn't matter as well and you know this ought to be fun but sweet little Julie is at home and her family is there as well that's going to be tough as well." The Second Guy just leaves and locks the door leaving Carrie right there and see if she can still sneak out as well and wanders why she just didn't go along with them as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Second Guys looks and realized he didn't put the gag in tight enough and redoes it and Says " Do Not try that Ms. Carter, and your not leaving and you can't even kick and my buddy says I can do what I want to do as well. It doesn't matter as well and you know this ought to be fun but sweet little Julie is at home and her family is there as well that's going to be tough as well." The Second Guy just leaves and locks the door leaving Carrie right there and see if she can still sneak out as well and wanders why she just didn't go along with them as well.

Carrie sighed

Carrie sighed

A Little while after she had visited with her friend right now.

Ms. Julie Szenger was lost and she happen to stumble upon a cabin two vehicles there and one was matching description a stolen vehicle she heard on her police radio she gets out being a city girl not a country girl she had just gotten lost. She looks around and looks in the window and see's a girl being tied up and Says "Oh my gosh, I got to call the Sheriff about this right now and warn somebody right now as well." The First Guys spotted her and Says "Lady you ain't going anywhere except in here with me now as well where is that accent from anyways?"

She Says "Cleveland, Ohio and I am Ms. Julie Szenger here on vacation and I'm leaving right now."

The First Guys grabs and her drags her inside and Says "Your really think so now and listen we need some more rope right now spotted a witness now are you done yet."

Julie Says "I'll scream if you don't let me go right now I really mean it right now as well."

A Little while after she had visited with her friend right now.

Ms. Julie Szenger was lost and she happen to stumble upon a cabin two vehicles there and one was matching description a stolen vehicle she heard on her police radio she gets out being a city girl not a country girl she had just gotten lost. She looks around and looks in the window and see's a girl being tied up and Says "Oh my gosh, I got to call the Sheriff about this right now and warn somebody right now as well." The First Guys spotted her and Says "Lady you ain't going anywhere except in here with me now as well where is that accent from anyways?"

She Says "Cleveland, Ohio and I am Ms. Julie Szenger here on vacation and I'm leaving right now."

The First Guys grabs and her drags her inside and Says "Your really think so now and listen we need some more rope right now spotted a witness now are you done yet."

Julie said "let me go"

Julie said "let me go"

The Second Guy came out and Says "Who do we have right now as well?"

Julie Says "I am Ms. Julie Szenger and Ms. Lizzy Jackson-Davenport's cousin and Julie Duke's email buddy and friend as well now let me go I won't tell a soul about what's going on right now as well please let me go allreadry."

The First Guys Says "We like to believe you but you just gained us some leverage we can get your cousin worried as heck and even call her father about you as well."

The Second Guy Says "Okay you coming with me and we'll get you all taken care of as well and my buddy is about to call your Uncle as well."

The Second Guy came out and Says "Who do we have right now as well?"

Julie Says "I am Ms. Julie Szenger and Ms. Lizzy Jackson-Davenport's cousin and Julie Duke's email buddy and friend as well now let me go I won't tell a soul about what's going on right now as well please let me go allreadry."

The First Guys Says "We like to believe you but you just gained us some leverage we can get your cousin worried as heck and even call her father about you as well."

The Second Guy Says "Okay you coming with me and we'll get you all taken care of as well and my buddy is about to call your Uncle as well."

Julie said "im not goin with you"

Julie said "im not goin with you"

The First Guy dragged her in and her to Second guy and the first guy went and Called Cooter's repair and when he answered he Says "Uh listen I have your niece Ms. Julie Szenger from Cleveland,Ohio such a city girl didn't know when to leave enough alone now as well." the Second Guy walked of the same room and Says "Ms. Cleveland is all tied up and can't yell out as well she's really scared as well now."

The First Guy dragged her in and her to Second guy and the first guy went and Called Cooter's repair and when he answered he Says "Uh listen I have your niece Ms. Julie Szenger from Cleveland,Ohio such a city girl didn't know when to leave enough alone now as well."

Cooter said "let my neice go"

Cooter said "let my neice go"

The First Guy Says "My Buddy says she's all tied up in the sameroom as Ms. Carrie Lyn Carter she had a Luke Duke's cellphone number in her pocket now he must be special to her now as well. And no we won't unless you pay us a thousand dollars in cash for her as well.""

The Second Guy Says "Oh great now you just demanded a ransom for her as well."

The First Guy Says "My Buddy says she's all tied up in the sameroom as Ms. Carrie Lyn Carter she had a Luke Duke's cellphone number in her pocket now he must be special to her now as well. And no we won't unless you pay us a thousand dollars in cash for her as well.""

The Second Guy Says "Oh great now you just demanded a ransom for her as well."

Cooter said "you let them girls go"

Cooter just hung up "how in the hell am i gonna afford a thousand dollars a girl"

Luke had pulled in and wondered why the girl that came to see him looked like Lizzy and he had given her his number in case she got stuck as well.

Cooter said "well i havent seen her okay?"

Luke Says "What's Wrong right now you look upset about something right now she's a Cleveland version of Lizzy for some reason I was chatting with and real screen name was "Hot and Bothered In Cleveland. Are you mad me for some reason I called her phone and no answer as well and haven't seen Stleath anywhere as well."

Cue Anybody

Luke Says "What's Wrong right now you look upset about something right now she's a Cleveland version of Lizzy for some reason I was chatting with and real screen was "Hot and Bothered In Cleveland. Are you mad me for some reason I called her phone and no answer as well and haven't seen Stleath anywhere as well."

Cue Anybody

Cooter rolled his eyes "its nothin okay? but i havent seen your little girl friend"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.