Bo said "its a complicated arrangment"

Julie rolled her eyes at him and Says "Uh let's see first your dating and then you ain't why don't the two of you just make up your mind allreadry and how's my friend doing and Luke what a sight I was watching him split wood and almost drove into your car now. Oh by the way I got a speeding ticket on the way where do I take care of that at right now as well, I wasn't even speeding now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie rolled her eyes at him and Says "Uh let's see first your dating and then you ain't why don't the two of you just make up your mind allreadry and how's my friend doing and Luke what a sight I was watching him split wood and almost drove into your car now. Oh by the way I got a speeding ticket on the way where do I take care of that at right now as well, I wasn't even speeding now."

Bo said "you can just tear that ticket up its nothin, dang sheriff and his deputy, any way i dont know but right now im tryin to focus on getting Lizzy back"

Bo said "you can just tear that ticket up its nothin, dang sheriff and his deputy, any way i dont know but right now im tryin to focus on getting Lizzy back"

Julie Says "I don't think so and why don't you go see her then and I don't want any trouble with any smalltown Sheriff now as well. And listen I'm sorry if I made Luke blush now hasn't any other girl noticed him yet or scooped him as well."

Julie Says "I don't think so and why don't you go see her then and I don't want any trouble with any smalltown Sheriff now as well. And listen I'm sorry if I made Luke blush now hasn't any other girl noticed him yet or scooped him as well."

Bo said "no hes single, and i cant go see Lizzy right now, she and her best friend and my other cousin hate me right now"

Julie(Szenger) Says "I don't see why right now and speaking how is email buddy right now as well she told me she got the cutest haircut and that's Firebird is thing of beauty almost as cute as you Luke. Hey listen, is there anywhere for fun here in Hazzard right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Elly Mae Duke or Elly Mae Duke

Julie(Szenger) Says "I don't see why right now and speaking how is email buddy right now as well she told me she got the cutest haircut and that's Firebird is thing of beauty almost as cute as you Luke. Hey listen, is there anywhere for fun here in Hazzard right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Elly Mae Duke or Elly Mae Duke

Luke said "the Boars Nest"

Luke said "the Boars Nest"

Julie Says "I like to check out the Boars Nest could I ride in the General Lee thow my email buddy she's been telling me all about it as well how it can beat anybody's car in a race as well. Oh that's mine over there it's just a 1991 Dodge Stealth that's all but she can run don't get her wrong now as well."

Julie Says "I like to check out the Boars Nest could I ride in the General Lee thow my email buddy she's been telling me all about it as well how it can beat anybody's car in a race as well. Oh that's mine over there it's just a 1991 Dodge Stealth that's all but she can run don't get her wrong now as well."

Luke said "ill race ya"

Luke said "sure"

Julie pops her hood and she's still standing there when she noticed that Bo walks over and she Says "Oh the hydraulics are shot right now can you please hold it up for me as well Bo, and thanks in advance as well."

Julie pops her hood and she's still standing there when she noticed that Bo walks over and she Says "Oh the hydraulics are shot right now can you please hold it up for me as well Bo, and thanks in advance as well."

Luke said "this is somethin that i can eaisly fix"

Luke said "this is somethin that i can eaisly fix"

Julie Says "Really because I don't even have clue, I would appreciate it as well but it's funny when mechanics in Cleveland don't give me a minute to tell me about the problem they are ducking and cussing because they thought they had the hood open as well." Meanwhile Julie Duke was up and she looked out her window and she didn't think her email buddy had a Stealth she just thought she was telling her a tale now as well. She had been watching and Uncle Jesse walked in and Says "Who is that Julie?" Julie Says "That is my email buddy Julie Szenger she's from Cleveland,Ohio she was chatting with Luke last night it's look like there getting along great now as well."

Julie Says "Really because I don't even have clue, I would appreciate it as well but it's funny when mechanics in Cleveland don't give me a minute to tell me about the problem they are ducking and cussing because they thought they had the hood open as well." Meanwhile Julie Duke was up and she looked out her window and she didn't think her email buddy had a Stealth she just thought she was telling her a tale now as well. She had been watching and Uncle Jesse walked in and Says "Who is that Julie?" Julie Says "That is my email buddy Julie Szenger she's from Cleveland,Ohio she was chatting with Luke last night it's look like there getting along great now as well."

Uncle Jesse said "Luke just may have him a girlfriend"

Uncle Jesse said "Luke just may have him a girlfriend"

Julie Duke Says "I know they really like each other now, did he just offer to fix her car for her right now as well Uncle Jesse."

Meanwhile Outside, Bo was holding the hood up and slightly annonyied by this Ohioian right now and Julie Szenger Says "Hey thanks Bo and Luke and look I didn't know we got along so well right now so what do you think of my engine as well. You know it's V-6 but somebody very wise once told me it's not the size of the engine it's driver behind the wheel that wiseman was Richard Petty I had met him at Nascar Race very nice guy as well."

Julie Duke Says "I know they really like each other now, did he just offer to fix her car for her right now as well Uncle Jesse."

Meanwhile Outside, Bo was holding the hood up and slightly annonyied by this Ohioian right now and Julie Szenger Says "Hey thanks Bo and Luke and look I didn't know we got along so well right now so what do you think of my engine as well. You know it's V-6 but somebody very wise once told me it's not the size of the engine it's driver behind the wheel that wiseman was Richard Petty I had met him at Nascar Race very nice guy as well."

Luke said "you did not meet Richard Petty"

Luke said "you did not meet Richard Petty"

Julie Says "Says I did I and his son was racing and he was said "Gentleman Start Your Engines" and he had told me that I was a very nice young lady. But he also said that that Little E needs to watch his racing better and he might win a few more races as well."

Julie Says "Says I did I and his son was racing and he was said "Gentleman Start Your Engines" and he had told me that I was a very nice young lady. But he also said that that Little E needs to watch his racing better and he might win a few more races as well."

Luke said "me and my cousins are good friends with Cale Yoroburogh" ( i forgot how to spell his name lol)

Luke said "me and my cousins are good friends with Cale Yoroburogh" ( i forgot how to spell his name lol)

Julie Says "That's cool and Luke duck I think that the hood is slipping right now." Julie watched as Luke got out of the way and was pissed at Bo right now as well.

Bo Says "Sorry Luke, I was surprized when she said that she met Richard Petty that's all." Julie Duke and Uncle Jesse was watching and Julie Says "Luke is mad at Bo right now he almost had a hood land on his head now Uncle Jesse."

Julie Says "That's cool and Luke duck I think that the hood is slipping right now." Julie watched as Luke got out of the way and was pissed at Bo right now as well.

Bo Says "Sorry Luke, I was surprized when she said that she met Richard Petty that's all." Julie Duke and Uncle Jesse was watching and Julie Says "Luke is mad at Bo right now he almost had a hood land on his head now Uncle Jesse."

Luke puched Bo

Just as Bo's about to fire back a dark blue mustang tears around the corner and into the Dukes' drive way halting just behind the stealth. The redhead slides out and storms over to Luke. "Lukas Kevin Duke what the hell were you thinking? I get it that your cousin is sick and that Lizzy is in the hospital but I think a little phone call would have been appropriate. It's one thing to stand up a girl on your first date that can be blown off but to stand up your girlfriend after six weeks of dating...that's something different. Well don't stand there with your jaw on the floor answer me boy." Betsy says.

Just as Bo's about to fire back a dark blue mustang tears around the corner and into the Dukes' drive way halting just behind the stealth. The redhead slides out and storms over to Luke. "Lukas Kevin Duke what the hell were you thinking? I get it that your cousin is sick and that Lizzy is in the hospital but I think a little phone call would have been appropriate. It's one thing to stand up a girl on your first date that can be blown off but to stand up your girlfriend after six weeks of dating...that's something different. Well don't stand there with your jaw on the floor answer me boy." Betsy says.

Luke said "im sorry Betsy ive been caught up in helpin Daisy and Bo and everythin"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.