• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy hugs her "if you are.. are you gonna keep it? Lizzy dont leave because of this" and started goin in to one of her panic/anxiety attacks

"I...I don't even know if I am Daisy. I'm so scared. Worse than I have ever been in my life. Bo's gonna hate me...Dad's gonna kill me...I don't know what to do. You have to help me." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "stay in Hazzard and never leave again, but i will help you i will always help you when you need it"

Lizzy closed her eyes tight and took a few short breaths. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she made the promise. "I swear on Diablo's life that I will stay in Hazzard and that I won't...I won't leave again." Lizzy says.

Lizzy closed her eyes tight and took a few short breaths. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she made the promise. "I swear on Diablo's life that I will stay in Hazzard and that I won't...I won't leave again." Lizzy says.

Daisy hugged her best friend tight and cried with her "i missed you Lizzy, and i will help you, we'll go through this together and everything else together okay?"

Daisy said "me too and i know you'll keep this promise"

The Next Morning Ms. Julie Szenger was in Hazzard, you see what she didn't tell Luke or Julie was that she was in Atlanta allreadry she was looking for her friends address right now she wanted to meet Luke in person she liked chatting with him as well. She drove up and he was splitting wood and almost drove right into a Orange Stock Car and she looks and Says "Oh Damm, that wouldn't helped my insurance rates of going down how did I miss that car as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

The Next Morning Ms. Julie Szenger was in Hazzard, you see what she didn't tell Luke or Julie was that she was in Atlanta allreadry she was looking for her friends address right now she wanted to meet Luke in person she liked chatting with him as well. She drove up and he was splitting wood and almost drove right into a Orange Stock Car and she looks and Says "Oh Damm, that wouldn't helped my insurance rates of going down how did I miss that car as well."

Luke came over to her "hi im Luke Duke"

Luke came over to her "hi im Luke Duke"

Julie Says "Hi I'm Julie Szenger we was chatting online lastnight and you might remember me by my on chat name of "Hot and Bothered in Cleveland" well you see I was in Atlanta when we was chatting and Julie had given me the address when she had sent me a birthday cards and Christmas cards in the past and you was splitting wood and well I got distracted and almost drove into that car over there sorry about about that now."

Julie Says "Hi I'm Julie Szenger we was chatting online lastnight and you might remember me by my on chat name of "Hot and Bothered in Cleveland" well you see I was in Atlanta when we was chatting and Julie had given me the address when she had sent me a birthday cards and Christmas cards in the past and you was splitting wood and well I got distracted and almost drove into that car over there sorry about about that now."

Luke said "thats the General, hes been dinged up so many times if you did hit him we'd get repairs for free"

Luke said "thats the General, hes been dinged up so many times if you did hit him we'd get repairs for free"

Bo walked out and Says "Hey there who is the pretty lady, that's an odd plate cover now Cleveland Indians you know that's illegal here in Hazzard. Oh please don't tell you bought that now as well that would be shame now as well."

Julie glares and Says "You have got to Julie's older brother Bo and yes I bought it and I'm not taking it off and it you don't mind I was talking with Luke so just go flirt with somebody else aren't you dating Lizzy right now anyways."

Bo walked out and Says "Hey there who is the pretty lady, that's an odd plate cover now Cleveland Indians you know that's illegal here in Hazzard. Oh please don't tell you bought that now as well that would be shame now as well."

Julie glares and Says "You have got to Julie's older brother Bo and yes I bought it and I'm not taking it off and it you don't mind I was talking with Luke so just go flirt with somebody else aren't you dating Lizzy right now anyways."

Bo said "its a complicated arrangment"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.