• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy said "its not gonna help, im just not ready to go back, Liz, i at least wanna stay with you and Cooter until everything is settled and im married, but i dont know what im gonna do from there, cause you could end up leavin again after that"

"I wish I could tell you I know where my future is going but I can't. I do love you and even if I'm not in Hazzard I'll always be just a phone call away." Lizzy says.

"You ain't coming between us Daisy...He left it was his choice. I'm grateful you stayed. But speaking of couples I should let you get back to Enos. You haven't seen him in a while." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "ill stay, im gonna stop by to see Enos tonight and im gonna come back then but for now ill stay, and no Lizzy i want you to know that your not comin between me and Enos either, so please dont think it anymore, Enos told me him self he understands me and you need each others company right now"

Daisy said "ill stay, im gonna stop by to see Enos tonight and im gonna come back then but for now ill stay, and no Lizzy i want you to know that your not comin between me and Enos either, so please dont think it anymore, Enos told me him self he understands me and you need each others company right now"

"Just like Bo understands that we're meant to be even if we aren't together at the moment." Lizzy says.

"This is better than a soap opera." Carrie whispers. Kristen rolls her eyes.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.