Julie Says "Listen stay here tonight we got a open bed and I sure Uncle Jesse can find somewhere else for your twin as well besides your refreshing as well. Ouch my side that hurts never roll out of your bed that is bruised not the smartest thing you can do you girls."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Carrie nodds and says "well we have to stay here this is our last resort"

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carrie nodds and says "well we have to stay here this is our last resort"

Meanwhile in a another location Carrie Lyn Carter was staying with two guys she didn't trust and Says "Listen I'm out of this plan and I'm going home right now as well and it's been fun as well." Carrie had gotten up and was just about out the door when they pulled something on her that she wasn't expecting as well.

Meanwhile in a another location Carrie Lyn Carter was staying with two guys she didn't trust and Says "Listen I'm out of this plan and I'm going home right now as well and it's been fun as well."

the guy said "you actually care about those three girls huh?"

Cooter said " let me see if i can get this right..." and pointed to the first sister "this is Carrie Lynn Duke" and over to the second one "and that is Kristen Cheyanne Duke, there adopted cousins to the Duke family as of 5 years ago and theyve lived with Coy and Vance"

"So Kristen's got dark streaks and Carrie's got light streaks?" Lizzy says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.