Coy laughed "its awsome"

Julie went and hugged him and Says "Not too much now I got a nasty bruise on my side from a guy of all things very long story I'm pretty sure you don't want to here it right now as well and Luke is chatting with my email buddy in Cleveland, Ohio she's single, and 34 years old and he thinks she is nice as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie went and hugged him and Says "Not too much now I got a nasty bruise on my side from a guy of all things very long story I'm pretty sure you don't want to here it right now as well and Luke is chatting with my email buddy in Cleveland, Ohio she's single, and 34 years old and he thinks she is nice as well."

Coy just laughed at Luke

Coy said "maybe she'll meet Luke though"

Julie Says "Quick question what ya doing here guys as well, Daisy went to stay with Cooter she says she's scared of Bo and Luke right now and well. I'm starting to feel more like myself let's see over the past ten weeks I've been kidnapping, had a crush on a total jerk, caught Mono, had an abortion, nearly taken back to Oklahoma for making out a false police report. Actually the idiot driving didn't know that Chickasaw County was east of us and not west so I never did ever leave the state and let's see had stitches busted and a nasty bruise so what's going with the two of you now."

Julie Says "Quick question what ya doing here guys as well, Daisy went to stay with Cooter she says she's scared of Bo and Luke right now and well. I'm starting to feel more like myself let's see over the past ten weeks I've been kidnapping, had a crush on a total jerk, caught Mono, had an abortion, nearly taken back to Oklahoma for making out a false police report. Actually the idiot driving didn't know that Chickasaw County was east of us and not west so I never did ever leave the state and let's see had stitches busted and a nasty bruise so what's going with the two of you now."

Coy said "we picked up to hitchikers on the way back here"

Coy said "we picked up to hitchikers on the way back here"

Julie Says "Who I hope you found them cute Coy it's just unnatural for guys to pick up other guys now. Ms. Carrie Lyn Carter betrayed she used to be my friend she sold me out as well I'm so mad at ther right now as well."

Julie Says "Who I hope you found them cute Coy it's just unnatural for guys to pick up other guys now."

two teenage girls about 14 came in and one was a bright shiny girl and said "my name is Carrie Lynn Duke, im 14 and yes im a Duke, i was adopted into this family, i forgot how" then the other one Carries twin sister, a real rebel lookin country girl said "im Kristen Cheyanne Duke, were the hell am i?"

two teenage girls about 14 came in and one was a bright shiny girl and said "my name is Carrie Lynn Duke, im 14 and yes im a Duke, i was adopted into this family, i forgot how" then the other one Carries twin sister, a real rebel lookin country girl said "im Kristen Cheyanne Duke, were the hell am i?"

Julie looks and Says "Your in Hazzard County Kristen and watch your cussing as well Uncle Jesse won't appreciate it as well. Hey Luke log off when your done nice to meet the two of you I'm going to bed for the night I would explain later hey Coy can I lean on you over to my room now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstriat or Elly Mae Duke

Kristen said "okay"

Julie looked at Luke and Says "When your done just log out of my email okay and listen she's said she's looking for a Country Boy as well. Goodnight I'm going to bed for the night as well and see you's in the morning and Luke can explain exactly what's been happening even better than I can right now as well."

Julie looked at Luke and Says "When your done just log out of my email okay and listen she's said she's looking for a Country Boy as well. Goodnight I'm going to bed for the night as well and see you's in the morning and Luke can explain exactly what's been happening even better than I can right now as well."

Kristen started for the door "im not stickin around"

Kristen started for the door "im not stickin around"

Coy Says "Oh come on listen there is no taxi's and certainly no buses around here and Uncle Jesse don't mind as well. Hey Luke is she cute or what?" Just then Bo came in and looked and Says "Oh Julie must've went to bed for the night now as well be darned that's a sight I never thought I see now."

Coy Says "Oh come on listen there is no taxi's and certainly no buses around here and Uncle Jesse don't mind as well. Hey Luke is she cute or what?" Just then Bo came in and looked and Says "Oh Julie must've went to bed for the night now as well be darned that's a sight I never thought I see now."

Carrie hugged him "hey cousin Bo!"

Kristen just sat on the couch and popped her gum

Carrie hugged him "hey cousin Bo!"

Kristen just sat on the couch and popped her gum

Julie went to bed and she had wondered if Boss Hogg hadn't intervened when he did she wouldn't be this comfortable as well. That Night Rack and Lonni was sharing a cell and it wasn't comfy at all and they just looked and was mad at the stupid decision they had made as well.

Julie went to bed and she had wondered if Boss Hogg hadn't intervened when he did she wouldn't be this comfortable as well. That Night Rack and Lonni was sharing a cell and it wasn't comfy at all and they just looked and was mad at the stupid decision they had made as well.

Rack said "i really hate you Lonni"

Rack said "i really hate you Lonni"

Lonni Says "Well I miss my truck and Junior right he's probably at the pound right now as well that Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane is mean he knew we wouldn't like it here and well that wasn't very comfy ride as well by the two guys that drove us here how do we get out of this one right now as well." Meanwhile in Hazzard Julie had her comfy bed and she couldn't do whatever she wanted right now but she was sore and couldn't sleep right now and everybody heard her groan as she accidently rolled out of bed right on to her right side now.

Lonni Says "Well I miss my truck and Junior right he's probably at the pound right now as well that Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane is mean he knew we wouldn't like it here and well that wasn't very comfy ride as well by the two guys that drove us here how do we get out of this one right now as well."

Rack said "you know, i swear Dukes just come out of the wood work in Hazzard, that family is the reason were here"

Rack said "you know, i swear Dukes just come out of the wood work in Hazzard, that family is the reason were here"

Lonni Says "I know I'm getting some sleep now as well." Bo Says "Hey did you just hear that now I think Julie rolled out of bed I hope she didn't fall on her right side now as well Luke and everybody."

Carrie and Luke went to help Julie

Julie looked and Says "Thanks Luke, I'm so embrassed now as well haven't done that since I was kid now." Bo came and Says "Why is everybody concerned about her right side as well I am missing something now?"

Luke said "its no problem"

Carrie said "um cousin Julie, were missin a cousin"

Julie Says "Daisy got scared and she's staying with Cooter Davenport now Carrie that's all she come to her senses eventually now."

Carrie nodded "me and my sister should go see her if Kristen can ever stop bein like she is"

Julie Says "Listen stay here tonight we got a open bed and I sure Uncle Jesse can find somewhere else for your twin as well besides your refreshing as well. Ouch my side that hurts never roll out of your bed that is bruised not the smartest thing you can do you girls." Carrie was with the guys and Says "I'm still not sure besides you can't make me go along with your plan I'm not scared of the two of you to begin with now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.