the guy said "lets try the two people you most hate, Daisy and Lizzy, i heard they were at the hospital, Lizzy was hurt real bad and Daisy is pregnant with Enos's kid"

Carrie Says "We don't which Hospital there at right now as well and those Oklahoma Deputies are gone as well so they won't get in the way as well, they got a little big for their briches as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carrie Says "We don't which Hospital there at right now as well and those Oklahoma Deputies are gone as well so they won't get in the way as well, they got a little big for their briches as well."

the other guy said "Capitol City hospital is were Daisy and Lizzy are"

the guy said "theres always Daisy, shes pretty venurable right now"

Carrie Says "When she is not with Lizzy she is staying with Cooter Davenport and he does have a shotgun you ain't getting past him now. He didn't even let me near her as well and well this seem like such a good idea like it did before now."

Carrie Says "When she is not with Lizzy she is staying with Cooter Davenport and he does have a shotgun you ain't getting past him now. He didn't even let me near her as well and well this seem like such a good idea like it did before now."

the guy nodded

the guy said "why..Carrie think this over, if you get Lizzy and Daisy theres 100 million dollars for your pocket"

Carrie Says "Well I guess that sounds allright but do you dare touch Julie Duke she's my friend and well she's been through too much allreadry why did you pick her begin with now as well she did nothing wrong as well. Oh please don't tell me Julie was bait now as well I would sick thinking I betrayed my best friend so the two of could get ahold of the others as well, what are you going to do with them once you get ahold of them as well." Meanwhile Coy and Vance was there as well and they was going to stop at there Uncle Jesse's house and visit with the family as well after here they had heard what happened to their cousins right now and can't believe she could be responible as well. Coy looks at Vance Says "Let's get there and tell them who we had just seen now as well they just have to know as well and I can't believe it I went out with her and stole my car on me as well, that lying woman."

Coy Says "How did you end up falling for her Vance, she's pretty but I thought you liked taller woman and classy than her now as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Carrie Says "Well I guess that sounds allright but do you dare touch Julie Duke she's my friend and well she's been through too much allreadry why did you pick her begin with now as well she did nothing wrong as well. Oh please don't tell me Julie was bait now as well I would sick thinking I betrayed my best friend so the two of could get ahold of the others as well, what are you going to do with them once you get ahold of them as well." Meanwhile Coy and Vance was there as well and they was going to stop at there Uncle Jesse's house and visit with the family as well after here they had heard what happened to their cousins right now and can't believe she could be responible as well. Coy looks at Vance Says "Let's get there and tell them who we had just seen now as well they just have to know as well and I can't believe it I went out with her and stole my car on me as well, that lying woman."

Coy Says "How did you end up falling for her Vance, she's pretty but I thought you liked taller woman and classy than her now as well."

Vance said "i dont know but shes after my cousin and her best friend..it aint gonna fly

Back At The Farm, Julie had woken up and went back to the living room she had found so comfortable eariler in the day. She had wanted to talk to her brother when he came back home as well she had missed him as well and well she wasn't real tired right now as well. She had also found her laptop and was checking her email and there was a email from bndgirl1975@yahoo.com she opened it up and she had asked what was going and how she was feeling as well. She hadn't checked her email in a while now and she had told her all about the past ten weeks just to see what she would say as well she had told her how her cousin moved out of the house as well.

Vance said "i dont know but shes after my cousin and her best friend..it aint gonna fly

Coy Says "We got to get back and warm everybody and good there busy talking so they won't even notice us as well slipping out of her as well."

Back At The Farm, Julie had woken up and went back to the living room she had found so comfortable eariler in the day. She had wanted to talk to her brother when he came back home as well she had missed him as well and well she wasn't real tired right now as well. She had also found her laptop and was checking her email and there was a email from bndgirl1975@yahoo.com she opened it up and she had asked what was going and how she was feeling as well. She hadn't checked her email in a while now and she had told her all about the past ten weeks just to see what she would say as well she had told her how her cousin moved out of the house as well.

Luke came in "who are you writing too?"

Luke came in "who are you writing too?"

Julie Says "Oh this Julie Szenger she lives in Cleveland,Ohio I've been telling her about what happened over the past ten weeks oh look she just sent a reply she feels bad for me as well. Oh Luke she had seen your picture and she thinks your cute I kinda of sent it from my cameraphone sorry about that now. She's 34 years old and single and just recently had a birthday as well."

Julie Says "Oh this Julie Szenger she lives in Cleveland,Ohio I've been telling her about what happened over the past ten weeks oh look she just sent a reply she feels bad for me as well. Oh Luke she had seen your picture and she thinks your cute I kinda of sent it from my cameraphone sorry about that now. She's 34 years old and single and just recently had a birthday as well."

Luke said "she sounds nice, im sure youve told her about Daisy and everything"

Luke said "she sounds nice, im sure youve told her about Daisy and everything"

Julie Says "Just first names now and she feels bad and she likes what happened as well and how I'm at home as well. Luke look here a minute here's a picture of my email buddy she's sweet and in Cleveland,Ohio as well."

so Luke chatted with Julie

Coy and Vance walked in and Vance Says "Wow that's a sight who you chatting with Luke she must be cute now as well." Julie looks and Says "Hey there, I glad to home today after yesterday you like my haircut I couldn't stand my pillowcase ends now guys." Coy looks and Says "Okay I'll bite what are pillowcase ends Julie and I don't understand myself but whatever you say and yes it looks very nice on you as well."

Coy and Vance walked in and Vance Says "Wow that's a sight who you chatting with Luke she must be cute now as well." Julie looks and Says "Hey there, I glad to home today after yesterday you like my haircut I couldn't stand my pillowcase ends now guys."

Coy laughed "its awsome"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.