• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy said "it wont.. and Tommy has my best friend.. i have to help"

"Actually I think his name is Tony but whatever. Let's go. Daisy you're gonna need to drive your jeep the more cars we have out looking for her the better. We'll start at Tom's and then go from there." Luke says.

They spend the entire day looking well into the night but the can find no trace of Lizzy or Tony. When they meet back at Tom's they seem a little desperate. "I never wanted to involve the law but I don't think I have a choice. They may have taken her out of Capital City." Tom says. "And I can't think of where he would go with her."

"You don't think he'd take her back to Arkansas do you?" Luke asks.

"No I don't." Tom says. "Well I hope not."

"Actually I think his name is Tony but whatever. Let's go. Daisy you're gonna need to drive your jeep the more cars we have out looking for her the better. We'll start at Tom's and then go from there." Luke says.

They spend the entire day looking well into the night but the can find no trace of Lizzy or Tony. When they meet back at Tom's they seem a little desperate. "I never wanted to involve the law but I don't think I have a choice. They may have taken her out of Capital City." Tom says. "And I can't think of where he would go with her."

"You don't think he'd take her back to Arkansas do you?" Luke asks.

"No I don't." Tom says. "Well I hope not."

Daisy said "ill get Enos and Rosco and Rack and Lonni"

Daisy said "ill get Enos and Rosco and Rack and Lonni"

Julie looked and Says "Uncle Jesse what made them change their mind I should've been gone by now what was I thinking a paperwork problem now."

Uncle Jesse Says "Sweetie they forgot the extradication papers and well it seems that if they would've take you all the way to Oklahoma with them it would've been kidnapping and they didn't want that happening especially after what you've been through as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie looked and Says "Uncle Jesse what made them change their mind I should've been gone by now what was I thinking a paperwork problem now."

Uncle Jesse Says "Sweetie they forgot the extradication papers and well it seems that if they would've take you all the way to Oklahoma with them it would've been kidnapping and they didn't want that happening especially after what you've been through as well."

Uncle Jesse says "just dont worry about it your home"

Uncle Jesse says "just dont worry about it your home"

Julie Says "It's not over there going to help Bo and Luke but they'll go home and return with the proper paperwork as well and where is Lizzy at right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae duke

Uncle Jesse nodds

Julie takes the keys and runs out to her car and gets in fires it up and goes out and doesn't care when she comes back this is what she been wanting to do for ten weeks and it almost didn't come true as well.

Uncle Jesse sighed "i hope she'll be okay"

Julie had said the samething as she left as well, she wanted to see Mz. Tizdale and go out and just be free for a while before anything else happened as well. She cared for her brother but sometimes she was just to needy at times and she just wanted to by herself as well.

Julie had said the samething as she left as well, she wanted to see Mz. Tizdale and go out and just be free for a while before anything else happened as well. She cared for her brother but sometimes she was just to needy at times and she just wanted to by herself as well.

so Julie drove around all day

so Julie drove around all day

Julie stopped at Post Office and was glad to be there and she looks and see's Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane was there and she Says "How come Rack and Lonni drove me home they had me cold as well and I heard from Uncle Jesse they forget the extradication paper what in the hell are they for but listen I'm glad I'm free right now hopefully that D.A. forgets about me now Rosco."

Julie stopped at Post Office and was glad to be there and she looks and see's Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane was there and she Says "How come Rack and Lonni drove me home they had me cold as well and I heard from Uncle Jesse they forget the extradication paper what in the hell are they for but listen I'm glad I'm free right now hopefully that D.A. forgets about me now Rosco."

Rosco said "me and Enos and Rack and Lonni have to get goin, sorry i cant stay and chat Julie"

Daisy just ignored her

Julie looks at Bo and Says "Listen what happened all of you was walking out of the courthouse together what's going on this doesn't look good at all. I'm leaving and see's everybody at home as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.