Rack and Lonni go over to Enos

Julie turns on the tv she didn't want to listen to what was going on right now and there was a "TJ Hooker" Marathon of all things she wasn't in mood to watch that and she switched and found Cops, she switched it again and found Law and Order. She had settled with QVC and Says "Yeah I'll be able to buy anything right now too many cop shows geez now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie turns on the tv she didn't want to listen to what was going on right now and there was a "TJ Hooker" Marathon of all things she wasn't in mood to watch that and she switched and found Cops, she switched it again and found Law and Order. She had settled with QVC and Says "Yeah I'll be buy anything right now too many cop shows geez now as well."

Rack got Enos settled down

Rack got Enos settled down

Julie kept watching and wanted to annoy the guys if they want to stay and watch her all night then why should she put something good for them right now as well. She switched it too PBS and the most boring program was on and she smiled and Says "This will fix their number let's see how long before they need a cup of coffee now."

Julie kept watching and wanted to annoy the guys if they want to stay and watch her all night then why should she put something good for them right now as well. She switched it too PBS and the most boring program was on and she smiled and Says "This will fix their number let's see how long before they need a cup of coffee now."

the guys come in

the guys come in

Julie Says "Hey guys watching a program on hummingbirds I hope you don't mind but listen your missing a TJ Hooker Marathon right now. Too Bad I don't want to watch it now as well and then there was Cops and Law and Order I'm not really in a mood for any of those now."

Julie Says "Hey guys watching a program on hummingbirds I hope you don't mind but listen your missing a TJ Hooker Marathon right now. Too Bad I don't want to watch it now as well and then there was Cops and Law and Order I'm not really in a mood for any of those now."

Enos said "really.. i wouldnt mine watchin Cops"

Rack laughed

Julie watched them as they was bored she knew this was her way of rebeling right now, she heard what Rack would've liked and she didn't even bother to change but she fell asleep for the night after awhile.

The Next Morning she awaken by the Nurse and the Docter and they looked at the Docter looks Says "Much better than you first got here as well Ms. Duke but we don't know what happened to your brother as well and let's put this way you slept with the remote in your hand I don't know how did it now amazing."

Enos finally said "im gonna go"

The Next Morning, the Docter well Says" I'm discharging you and in a few hours as well and listen you finally get to that Firebird of your you've been missing. Girl I wish that car was mine it sound cool I don't see any reason you can't go for drive when you get home as well."

The Next Morning, the Docter well Says" I'm discharging you and in a few hours as well and listen you finally get to that Firebird of your you've been missing. Girl I wish that car was mine it sound cool I don't see any reason you can't go for drive when you get home as well."

Rack helped Julie up

soon Julie was home

Bo picked up the phone as it rang at the farm and found Tom at the other end. "Bo where's Luke?" Tom asks.

"Why's it matter?" Bo asks.

"I've got a big problem and I need help." Tom says. Bo has never heard Tom quite as worried as he sounded then.

"What's wrong?" Bo asks.

"I know Lizzy got angry with you and I know she left Hazzard. She's been staying here for a while though. She's gone now though. All of her stuff is still here but she's gone. I've checked the entire farm and her car's still here. I think someone took her." Tom says.

"Any idea who it could have been?" Bo asks.

"That guy that tortured her in High school. That Tony kid? He's been back in Georgia for a few weeks. He may be after her again." Tom says. "I'd really like your help on this Bo and Luke too."

Bo picked up the phone as it rang at the farm and found Tom at the other end. "Bo where's Luke?" Tom asks.

"Why's it matter?" Bo asks.

"I've got a big problem and I need help." Tom says. Bo has never heard Tom quite as worried as he sounded then.

"What's wrong?" Bo asks.

"I know Lizzy got angry with you and I know she left Hazzard. She's been staying here for a while though. She's gone now though. All of her stuff is still here but she's gone. I've checked the entire farm and her car's still here. I think someone took her." Tom says.

"Any idea who it could have been?" Bo asks.

"That guy that tortured her in High school. That Tony kid? He's been back in Georgia for a few weeks. He may be after her again." Tom says. "I'd really like your help on this Bo and Luke too."

Luke said "of course"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.