• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo said "i give everyright to Daisy to press charges on me okay, and id talk to her but it wouldnt do any good"

Julie Says "Of course it ain't, do you know those guys when they trying to find stuff out used to hit us just so we would tell us as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Bo said "i didnt know"

Julie Says "Yeah my face was swollen on one side from when we got away Bo you ought to see the pictures the took as well. I hated those guys for doing that do me as well I was bruised all over as well and I just wanted to cry after they was done as well."

Julie Says "Yeah my face was swollen on one side from when we got away Bo you ought to see the pictures the took as well. I hated those guys for doing that do me as well I was bruised all over as well and I just wanted to cry after they was done as well."

Bo sighed "okay i get it...and ill go talk to Daisy later"

Bo said "Enos would try nothin.. if hes around hes not who i have to worry about"

Julie watches and doesn't say nothing when she see's Rosco and Enos walk in and it seem they look just as offical as Rack and Lonni does right now as well. Julie Says "I know I should've let you get away but then I'll be in trouble here as well and well I don't want that right now I got enough of my own problems right now as well."

Julie watches and doesn't say nothing when she see's Rosco and Enos walk in and it seem they look just as offical as Rack and Lonni does right now as well. Julie Says "I know I should've let you get away but then I'll be in trouble here as well and well I don't want that right now I got enough of my own problems right now as well."

Enos comes in "hey everyone" and glares at Bo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.