• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo rolled his eyes

Julie Says "But if didn't happen in Hazzard Bo really you might've lost your license as well and that's why you hit Daisy oh my that's bad and she didn't even press charges she told me when I was at home last time that before I was discharged a couple of weeks ago that Luke roughed her up. Geez no wonder she moved out, oh Uncle Jesse told me about that she's getting the samething as before now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie Says "But if didn't happen in Hazzard Bo really you might've lost your license as well and that's why you hit Daisy oh my that's bad and she didn't even press charges she told me when I was at home last time that before I was discharged a couple of weeks ago that Luke roughed her up. Geez no wonder she moved out, oh Uncle Jesse told me about that she's getting the samething as before now."

Bo said "i didnt mean to hit her!"

Julie Says "How long until you know if Daisy has pressed charges or not then Bo? You didn't tell Luke about this quite did you there was something was keeping from him as well."

Bo said "i dont know..shes probably callin Rosco and that blundering fiancee of hers right now"

Bo said "shes not much of a cousin for pressing charges after one little slap in the face"

Julie Says "Well I might've done the samething and your my brother do you know that's not good you ever pull that little trick on Lizzy now as well."

"I sure hope that's all it is." Rack says.

Julie Says "Big Brother there's trouble coming in right now as well, and listen what you did was worst than what I did now. And Bo what are thinking you can leave before they even get here as well."

Bo said "hey, i didnt want to ever hurt her or Lizzy okay?!"

Julie Says "Well okay, I'm sorry but she's your cousin of all things now Bo. What if somebody close to Lizzy did that to her what would you do now Bo."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.