• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy sighed "Cooter told me that if i show Lizzy i can do this while shes gone that she'll come back.. do you think its true?"

"Absolutely Lizzy thinks she has to be the strongest one which is why it hurts to see you prove her wrong. If you can prove to her that you're stronger than her that you can stick through this and make it through it's gonna make her want to prove that she is once again stronger than you." Luke says. "She'll feel the need to stay until she proves that."

"Absolutely Lizzy thinks she has to be the strongest one which is why it hurts to see you prove her wrong. If you can prove to her that you're stronger than her that you can stick through this and make it through it's gonna make her want to prove that she is once again stronger than you." Luke says. "She'll feel the need to stay until she proves that."

Daisy sighed "okay fine.. i wont cancel the wedding..but hopefully Lizzy thought when she made my guest list"

After a while Julie woke up and realized Rack waited till she was asleep and she looked and Says "Oh well, I guess I deserved it after all." And she looked and realized he has stayed with her even thow she didn't have anything to say she looked as well and just wandered what was going to happen as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie looks and Says "Must you stay with me and do you trust me that little and I'm sorry as well and I know it's right now and something I must do as well. You can go and get coffee and it's like I'm going anywhere right now as well and really I am sorry as well."

Bo was there and Says "Who is L.D. right now and Daisy and why does that bother your right now as well."

Daisy said "that jerk i dated 8 years ago..he tried to fool me into a shotgun wedding... and Luke i cant.. if i tell him he aint comin.. he'll start his crap with Enos and me and everyone else"

Daisy said "that jerk i dated 8 years ago..he tried to fool me into a shotgun wedding... and Luke i cant.. if i tell him he aint comin.. he'll start his crap with Enos and me and everyone else"

"So just take him off the list." Luke says.

"Uh Daisy that doesn't say L.D. that says L.B. You know my cousin. It's a wonder you can read her chicken scratch." Cooter says.

Bo Says "Okay will handle this as well."

Julie watches as Lonni comes to stay with her while Rack goes to get coffee they so little trust in her right now as well and she looks at Lonni and Says "What do you think I got a bobby pin hiding somewhere now as well?"

Bo Says "Okay will handle this as well."

Julie watches as Lonni comes to stay with her while Rack goes to get coffee they so little trust in her right now as well and she looks at Lonni and Says "What do you think I got a bobby pin hiding somewhere now as well?"

Lonni looked at Rack

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.