Julie Says "Please let it drop I was scared when it came out look what they did to the four of us as well. And yes I was going to the Sheriff's office that day if anybody was wandering and sorry if I came between anybody as well but you know that Bo never thought I was lying at all maybe it was a little hard to proof but always believes in me as well. I wish Lizzy would now, she was just a scared as I was now and she just won't admit now as well and you know what I don't care but I didn't mean to lie to everybody now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

"I just wonder how you're gonna get out of this trouble now. You know before...Lizzy's always gotten you out of trouble but it seems as if because your brother will never take her word over yours there's no real help for you now." Luke says.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I just wonder how you're gonna get out of this trouble now. You know before...Lizzy's always gotten you out of trouble but it seems as if because your brother will never take her word over yours there's no real help for you now." Luke says.

Julie Says "Fine but really I didn't mean it Luke honestly and I was going to the Sheriff's Office when it happened ten weeks ago honestly I know that doesn't mean to much coming from me right now as well. So how much do you know about me, you seem different right now as well like you know we well too good right now as well."

Julie Says "Fine but really I didn't mean it Luke honestly and I was going to the Sheriff's Office when it happened ten weeks ago honestly I know that doesn't mean to much coming from me right now as well. So how much do you know about me, you seem different right now as well like you know we well too good right now as well."

"I know you didn't mean it but unfortunately that doesn't mean much. I know enough to know that the moment you say those four little words Bo will drop everything and take your side. Bo would do anything for Lizzy at the drop of a hat for Lizzy unless you say those four little words: Don't you believe me? Say those words and he'll drop Lizzy in a heartbeat. It's not fair to him Julie. It isn't and if you looked deep inside yourself you'll realize it too. Maybe I have changed Julie but that's because I see Lizzy as a little sister. You destroyed his life by forcing him to choose. You took Lizzy from him because you wanted him to believe you so bad and maybe you don't mean to do it but you've done it and it hurt Lizzy, really bad." Luke says.

"I know you didn't mean it but unfortunately that doesn't mean much. I know enough to know that the moment you say those four little words Bo will drop everything and take your side. Bo would do anything for Lizzy at the drop of a hat for Lizzy unless you say those four little words: Don't you believe me? Say those words and he'll drop Lizzy in a heartbeat. It's not fair to him Julie. It isn't and if you looked deep inside yourself you'll realize it too. Maybe I have changed Julie but that's because I see Lizzy as a little sister. You destroyed his life by forcing him to choose. You took Lizzy from him because you wanted him to believe you so bad and maybe you don't mean to do it but you've done it and it hurt Lizzy, really bad." Luke says.

Julie Says "Well fine maybe I do deserve but what is it just a little bitty fine now as well. I don't want to leave Hazzard after everything for the past ten weeks as well and Bo I am truly sorry for that as well."

Julie Says "Well fine maybe I do deserve but what is it just a little bitty fine now as well. I don't want to leave Hazzard after everything for the past ten weeks as well and Bo I am truly sorry for that as well."

"It's alright Julie I know..." Bo starts.

"Stop right there Bo Duke. She destroyed you relationship with Lizzy and yet you continue to stick up for her. Remember the Carnival lady? Diane Benson? Remember when I accused her of playing you like a sucker? You punched me in the face. Julie practically did the same thing with Lizzy and you stick by her. Sounds to me as if somethings changed here. I'd sure hate to think that because she's your sister and not your cousin that you take her word. Sounds pretty screwed up to me." Luke says.

Luke said "im half expecting Daisy to come in hear and yell at you"

Luke said "im half expecting Daisy to come in hear and yell at you"

Julie Says "Well I know I'm not going home tomorrow and I don't know when I'll be home but can you's take care of my Firebird until I get home and I guess I got to change as well."

Julie Says "Well I know I'm not going home tomorrow and I don't know when I'll be home but can you's take care of my Firebird until I get home and I guess I got to change as well."

"I think that's the best idea you've had in a long time." Luke says walking out of the room.

Luke decided to got over to Cooters and talk to Daisy

Julie relax's and accepts what her fate may come to tomorrow and the future as well she knows she can be quite stubborn but she really screwed up now and this time she needs a lawyer as well.

"Trust me you don't have to go back to Oklahoma. Those guys Lonnie was talking about have been sentenced and taken care of." Luke says.

Julie had resigned her stubborn streak and just went to sleep right now as well. Lonni Says "You really staying here with her to make sure she doesn't try nothing Rack, she is sleeping what she possibly due right now as well."

"I don't think that's for us to show her. You just worry about your wedding and everything else will fall into place." Luke says.

After a while Julie woke up and realized Rack waited till she was asleep and she looked and Says "Oh well, I guess I deserved it after all." And she looked and realized he has stayed with her even thow she didn't have anything to say she looked as well and just wandered what was going to happen as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.