• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rack laughes "yeah"

Lonni Says "Well let's get going and let Daisy think about this first we still got a blondie that thinks she is going home right now to deal with as well with a crush on you, if you might remember as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Rack nodded

A Little while later Bo was still there keeping her company and Rack and Lonni showed up and he looked and Says "She goes home tomorrow and she just can't she found out from the docter as well and well she's happy as well."

A Little while later Bo was still there keeping her company and Rack and Lonni showed up and he looked and Says "She goes home tomorrow and she just can't she found out from the docter as well and well she's happy as well."

Rack sighes "shes not going home!"

Rack sighes "shes not going home!"

Bo Says "Yeah she is going home, why is there a reason why she isn't going home and once she get there she's taking a nice long drive and we won't even care when she gets back home as well."

Julie looked and Says "I am going home Rack!"

Bo Says "Yeah she is going home, why is there a reason why she isn't going home and once she get there she's taking a nice long drive and we won't even care when she gets back home as well."

Julie looked and Says "I am going home Rack!"

Rack said "you cant"

Bo said "Lonni! Rack! just stop!"

Julie Says "But I didn't mean to do now as well, why can't I just go home now as well. This ain't fair I'm going home tomorrow and going for a drive as well." Just then Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane walked in and notice something going on as well and Julie Says "There telling me I'm not going home tomorrow can't you do anything about this now as well." Julie had managed to wiggle her wrist out of Lonni's hand and looks at him as well and smiles.

Edited by Julieduke

Julie Says "But I didn't mean to do now as well, why can't I just go home now as well. This ain't fair I'm going home tomorrow and going for a drive as well." Just then Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane walked in and notice something going on as well and Julie Says "There telling me I'm not going home tomorrow can't you do anything about this now as well." Julie had managed to wiggle her wrist out of Lonni's hand and looks at him as well and smiles.

Rack said "your not goin home"

"So why does Daisy need to go to Oklahoma? And Lizzy as well? Those two guys that kidnapped them were taken care of and sentenced to life for attempted murder two days after they assaulted the girls. There is no reason at all for them to be going back to Oklahoma." Luke says.

Lonni Says "But Julie lied and she knows it as well."

Bo looks and Says "She was scared and wanted to tell somebody what happened and it just happened to come out when she was there. She was terrified for a couple of days I guessing when they grabbed her she was going to tell the Sheriff what had happened to her as well guys. She didn't mean nothing by it and she's just going to get more stubborn with you as well right now she's really stubborn when she wants to be as well."

Lonni Says "But Julie lied and she knows it as well."

Bo looks and Says "She was scared and wanted to tell somebody what happened and it just happened to come out when she was there. She was terrified for a couple of days I guessing when they grabbed her she was going to tell the Sheriff what had happened to her as well guys. She didn't mean nothing by it and she's just going to get more stubborn with you as well right now she's really stubborn when she wants to be as well."

"It's just too bad we don't know what Lizzy would do." Luke says.

"It's just too bad we don't know what Lizzy would do." Luke says.

Julie Says "Please let it drop I was scared when it came out look what they did to the four of us as well. And yes I was going to the Sheriff's office that day if anybody was wandering and sorry if I came between anybody as well but you know that Bo never thought I was lying at all maybe it was a little hard to proof but always believes in me as well. I wish Lizzy would now, she was just a scared as I was now and she just won't admit now as well and you know what I don't care but I didn't mean to lie to everybody now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.