Rack was makin his way over to Cooters to talk to Daisy

Bo had stayed with his sister knowing how much trouble she could be in and knowing that Rack act of friendship had something behind it as well. Julie Says "Bo you don't think I'm going to make home do you right now it doesn't look very good to you right now does it and there looking for Lizzy as well he wants to talk to her but I understand she's Gone With The Wind right now as well.He changed when he found out something as well, is there any chance that they could've been working with Rosco and Enos this past week then Bo."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy came out side and steped over to Thunder "what do you and Lonni want now"

Lonni Says "You and your cousin and Lizzy have to go to Oklahoma and I we found out something really intersecting as well."

Daisy said "im not going back there.. im pregnant and i have a wedding to plan, MINE, IM NOT GOING"

Lonni Says "But your a witness and if they subpeona you, well you have to go but Julie doesn't have much of a choice and Rack is too much of a chicken to come right out and tell her all she knows is that she's not coming home right now."

Lonni Says "But your a witness and if they subpeona you, well you have to go but Julie doesn't have much of a choice and Rack is too much of a chicken to come right out and tell her all she knows is that she's not coming home right now."

Daisy said "im not goin Lonni!"

Daisy said "im not goin Lonni!"

Lonni Says "But you have to it almost would make you look like you got something hide yourself besides once it over you can go home and back to wedding plans as well right Rack. Listen what is bothering you right now why can't you tell Julie what's going to happen I thought you want to make sure she didn't try nothing now."

Lonni Says "But you have to it almost would make you look like you got something hide yourself besides once it over you can go home and back to wedding plans as well right Rack. Listen what is bothering you right now why can't you tell Julie what's going to happen I thought you want to make sure she didn't try nothing now."

Daisy said "Lonni i cant..im pregnant and overwhelmed.. i dont care about Julie right now"

Daisy said "Lonni i cant..im pregnant and overwhelmed.. i dont care about Julie right now"

Lonni Says "But you have to Daisy! And if Rack can't maybe I should tell Julie the cold hard facts she wasn't raped by those guys it was Timmy Falcon here and well she lied to Police there and well that's what she's in trouble for as well."

Lonni Says "But you have to Daisy! And if Rack can't maybe I should tell Julie the cold hard facts she wasn't raped by those guys it was Timmy Falcon here and well she lied to Police there and well that's what she's in trouble for as well."

Daisy said "i will not go! Rack help me!"

Daisy said "i will not go! Rack help me!"

Lonni Says "We can't make but don't you want to put those guys in Prison for a very long time now Daisy. But where has Lizzy gone to we can't even find her and Rack can't even tell Julie the cold hard truth and she can't accept it herself and why don't you care about your own cousin right now as well."

Lonni Says "We can't make but don't you want to put those guys in Prison for a very long time now Daisy. But where has Lizzy gone to we can't even find her and Rack can't even tell Julie the cold hard truth and she can't accept it herself and why don't you care about your own cousin right now as well."

Daisy said "because i just dont! Lonni i cant go back there"

Daisy said "because i just dont! Lonni i cant go back there"

Lonni Says "But we can protect you thow Daisy and Julie as well even thow she can't accept that she's not going home right now as well. Rack one question should deal with when she gets realized as well for ya or can you? It seems that Luke and Bo know the truth well I know that Luke know this right now as well."

Lonni Says "But we can protect you thow Daisy and Julie as well even thow she can't accept that she's not going home right now as well. Rack one question should deal with when she gets realized as well for ya or can you? It seems that Luke and Bo know the truth well I know that Luke know this right now as well."

Daisy said "i cant Lonni.. it wont be good for me or my unborn child"

Daisy said "i cant Lonni.. it wont be good for me or my unborn child"

Lonni Says "Your just as stubborn as Rack telling Julie the cold hard facts and her accepting that she's not coming home as well." Cooter looks and ask the two of them what they was talking and told them that she is coming home and they didn't know what they was talking about Julie as well.

Lonni Says "Your just as stubborn as Rack telling Julie the cold hard facts and her accepting that she's not coming home as well." Cooter looks and ask the two of them what they was talking and told them that she is coming home and they didn't know what they was talking about Julie as well.

Daisy said "im not listning to this anymore" and walkes back to the house

Daisy said "im not listning to this anymore" and walkes back to the house

Lonni Says "Rack we can't make her go, and yes we can with Julie but now Daisy she has a point unless you know of a way we can now and she's bringing up good reasons as well no judge would fault her for them as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenostrait or Elly Mae Duke

Rack said "yeah"

Lonni Says "Go ahead and tell Julie what you have to tell her right now she probaly still thinks she can go home and everything will be just fine and she just as to rest. Don't let the girl wink at you now and chicken out now. I'm taking it she's been doing that method for a very long time as well be a man about this as well."

Lonni Says "Go ahead and tell Julie what you have to tell her right now she probaly still thinks she can go home and everything will be just fine and she just as to rest. Don't let the girl wink at you now and chicken out now. I'm taking it she's been doing that method for a very long time as well be a man about this as well."

Rack sighed "lets go"

Rack sighed "lets go"

Lonni Says "Your driving you know the way to Hospital just as much as I do right now as well and I know this hurts especially when she's friend but we got to keep in mind she lied as well."

Lonni Says "Your driving you know the way to Hospital just as much as I do right now as well and I know this hurts especially when she's friend but we got to keep in mind she lied as well."

Rack said "yeah and Daisy is bein stubborn as hell.. she needs to go to Oklahoma"

Rack said "yeah and Daisy is bein stubborn as hell.. she needs to go to Oklahoma"

Lonni Says "We can't make her now as well Rack, and just watch if Julie trys to tell you that she is going home when she is discharged now as well."

Back at the Hospital, Julie looks at Bo and Says "I can't wait to go home and go for the long overdue drive I've been talking about now for so long Bo."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.