• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile Bo is trying to read while relaxing on his bed but he keeps glance at the letter. Finally it over comes him and he gets up and grabs it still undecided about whether to read it or not. He decides that he should even if he doesn't want to so he slits the letter open.

Dear Bo,

If you're reading this it means that we are no longer together and I have left Hazzard. Please know that I never wanted to do this to you because I have always loved you. From the time we met until now my heart has never beat truer but things don't always work out the way we want them to. Please know I didn't leave because of Daisy. She could never drive me away. She was my best friend and like a sister to me. I left because of circumstances I seem unable to control. You need to be there for your sister because as much as it hurts to say this no matter how much you love me she will always come first. I wish she didn't, but I get it. She's family and she's more important. I sometimes dreamed of life with you but it doesn't look like it's gonna come true this time. A relationship has to be more than me loving you and your sorta love for me. You have to trust what I say even if it means considering your sister is lying. I'm sorry that her and I can't get along but you can't please everyone. I will be back for Daisy's wedding I have to come back and by then I hope you understand why I left and why I broke it off with you. Bo...you've always been there for me well whenever your sister would allow it but not any more. What I'm about to say is going to make you angry so I will be gentle. It's time you see that your life will never become what you want with a woman if you don't let your sister go a bit. You can't keep trying to protect her. I'm sorry but that's the way I see it.

Love Always,

Your Lizzy.

Bo put the letter down and flopped back on the bed.

Meanwhile Bo is trying to read while relaxing on his bed but he keeps glance at the letter. Finally it over comes him and he gets up and grabs it still undecided about whether to read it or not. He decides that he should even if he doesn't want to so he slits the letter open.

Dear Bo,

If you're reading this it means that we are no longer together and I have left Hazzard. Please know that I never wanted to do this to you because I have always loved you. From the time we met until now my heart has never beat truer but things don't always work out the way we want them to. Please know I didn't leave because of Daisy. She could never drive me away. She was my best friend and like a sister to me. I left because of circumstances I seem unable to control. You need to be there for your sister because as much as it hurts to say this no matter how much you love me she will always come first. I wish she didn't, but I get it. She's family and she's more important. I sometimes dreamed of life with you but it doesn't look like it's gonna come true this time. A relationship has to be more than me loving you and your sorta love for me. You have to trust what I say even if it means considering your sister is lying. I'm sorry that her and I can't get along but you can't please everyone. I will be back for Daisy's wedding I have to come back and by then I hope you understand why I left and why I broke it off with you. Bo...you've always been there for me well whenever your sister would allow it but not any more. What I'm about to say is going to make you angry so I will be gentle. It's time you see that your life will never become what you want with a woman if you don't let your sister go a bit. You can't keep trying to protect her. I'm sorry but that's the way I see it.

Love Always,

Your Lizzy.

Bo put the letter down and flopped back on the bed.

Bo said "she probably wont come back to stay.. why should i care"

Bo said "she probably wont come back to stay.. why should i care"

Julie was resting in her room thinking about what Luke had said and what Bo was arguing with him and wandering when it was going to come true as well. She had just wandered if that's why Rack and Lonni came by everyday besides being close friends with her, it was also duty related as well. Meanwhile Lonni looked at Rack and Says "I know she's your friend but she did lie to the Sheriff as well and well she knows your job as well and well it's hard as well but somebody has to do it you can't let me be the one now. With her family she sounds and her file down at the Sheriff's office she's no stranger to trouble as well you've always know that as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie was resting in her room thinking about what Luke had said and what Bo was arguing with him and wandering when it was going to come true as well. She had just wandered if that's why Rack and Lonni came by everyday besides being close friends with her, it was also duty related as well. Meanwhile Lonni looked at Rack and Says "I know she's your friend but she did lie to the Sheriff as well and well she knows your job as well and well it's hard as well but somebody has to do it you can't let me be the one now. With her family she sounds and her file down at the Sheriff's office she's no stranger to trouble as well you've always know that as well."

Rack said "why are you still tryin to say i love her!"

Rack said "why are you still tryin to say i love her!"

Lonni Says "Your not eager to do what the Sheriff told you to do when you called him and told him what we had heard now. And listen, it's hard to pull that a somebody that trust you and a friend as well but look we was sent here this time to find out what really happened with her now as well about the conflicting medical evidence and her charges as well and you can't even admit to that you telling her that your here as friend right now as well. We even told Sheriff Coltrane why we are here and he nodded and understand as well he didn't even try to stop us as well. Well if you are going to do your job tell her what we have to do and where she is going once she is released as well from the Hospital I dare you Rack."

Lonni Says "Your not eager to do what the Sheriff told you to do when you called him and told him what we had heard now. And listen, it's hard to pull that a somebody that trust you and a friend as well but look we was sent here this time to find out what really happened with her now as well about the conflicting medical evidence and her charges as well and you can't even admit to that you telling her that your here as friend right now as well. We even told Sheriff Coltrane why we are here and he nodded and understand as well he didn't even try to stop us as well. Well if you are going to do your job tell her what we have to do and where she is going once she is released as well from the Hospital I dare you Rack."

Rack said "fine i will!"

Rack said "fine i will!"

Lonni Says "I know it's hard you wanted to believe the best of her but for the past week you've been looking at her file and well. You got get past how everything is doing right now and do it before she gets home and gets to her car then Rack. She's starts taking off she knows this county just as well her brother does and well we don't as well. You got to tell her the real reason were here as well."

Julie see's Rack come in and he's real serious and she Says "Well I go home in a couple of days and can't wait as well."

Lonni Says "I know it's hard you wanted to believe the best of her but for the past week you've been looking at her file and well. You got get past how everything is doing right now and do it before she gets home and gets to her car then Rack. She's starts taking off she knows this county just as well her brother does and well we don't as well. You got to tell her the real reason were here as well."

Julie see's Rack come in and he's real serious and she Says "Well I go home in a couple of days and can't wait as well."

Rack said "you wont be going home"

Rack said "you wont be going home"

Julie Says "Yeah I will once the docter says I can he told me this and my Mono is finally clearing up as well. I don't understand what with the serious look right here I appreciate you being here as a friend you shouldn't have now."

Julie Says "Yeah I will once the docter says I can he told me this and my Mono is finally clearing up as well. I don't understand what with the serious look right here I appreciate you being here as a friend you shouldn't have now."

Rack sighed "you and Daisy have to go to Oklahoma and go to court and tell exactly what happend to ya'll and get those guys behind bars..i wish we knew were Lizzy was.. we need her too"

Rack sighed "you and Daisy have to go to Oklahoma and go to court and tell exactly what happend to ya'll and get those guys behind bars..i wish we knew were Lizzy was.. we need her too"

Julie Says "And I'll drive there once I get home and I can get a map out as well and I know you go west as well. But why are you so serious as well. Luke told me I could be in more trouble than I am thinking right now but I don't understand what he is talking about right now as well."

Julie Says "And I'll drive there once I get home and I can get a map out as well and I know you go west as well. But why are you so serious as well. Luke told me I could be in more trouble than I am thinking right now but I don't understand what he is talking about right now as well."

Rack said "cause you lied about being raped"

Rack said "cause you lied about being raped"

Julie Says "Can't you trust me to drive there myself now I promise I'm going to try nothing now Rack you know me as well. How much do you know about me and my family then and I don't know where Lizzy is at right now as well?"

Rack said "really?"

Julie Says "I've been known to get into trouble as well, not as bad as my brother and cousin now but well if you want more just ask the Sheriff and Deputy and how come one of them is always here as well I don't understand I think there protecting me right now Rack. This past week you haven't been here as a friend have a now, it's been more offical duty right I can tell your different that the last you came to see how I was doing as well. Well don't worry my Uncle has my car keys and I am a long way from my car as well."

Julie Says "I've been known to get into trouble as well, not as bad as my brother and cousin now but well if you want more just ask the Sheriff and Deputy and how come one of them is always here as well I don't understand I think there protecting me right now Rack."

Rack said "maybe"

Rack said "maybe"

Julie Says "There something you've been meaning to say and do right now so what is right now Rack I can tell you pretty good right now as well. You don't beat around the bush you pretty straight forward as well."

Rack said "i have nothin to say to you"

Julie Says "Well by and I see you in Oklahoma when I drive there as well." Julie watched as he left as well and Bo walked in and Says "He knows alot about me right now which has me wandering if what Luke said could really happening he just told me I wasn't going home now and I was wandering there is no way stalling that huh. There looking for Lizzy as well they want her to go Oklahoma her and Daisy and help but those guys aways as well."

Julie Says "Well by and I see you in Oklahoma when I drive there as well." Julie watched as he left as well and Bo walked in and Says "He knows alot about me right now which has me wandering if what Luke said could really happening he just told me I wasn't going home now and I was wandering there is no way stalling that huh. There looking for Lizzy as well they want her to go Oklahoma her and Daisy and help but those guys aways as well."

Rack was makin his way over to Cooters to talk to Daisy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.