• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie was nervous

The Lawyer mention something about freeing one wrist now, and they did and he also looked at the paperwork and Says "This is Staff Sargeant Julie Duke now Julia Dukes now this is bogus learn how to spell now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

The guys nodd "Okay fine"

Julie left in her car and with everything she had in it's pocket as well she smiled thinking about all the pockets as well. She thanked her lawyer before she left and was going to thanks those three PFC's for hiring this guy he found a loophole now.

Julie left in her car and with everything she had in it's pocket as well she smiled thinking about all the pockets as well. She thanked her lawyer before she left and was going to thanks those three PFC's for hiring this guy he found a loophole now.

But first she went to see Daisy

But first she went to see Daisy

Julie came after yesterday and today she looks at Daisy and Says "It's finally over for me that lawyer that my guys hired looked at the papers and they still can't spell the paperwork said Julia Dukes."

Julie came after yesterday and today she looks at Daisy and Says "It's finally over for me that lawyer that my guys hired looked at the papers and they still can't spell the paperwork said Julia Dukes."

Daisy just looks at her "Julie..I'm sorry..You've got alot of troubles right now..I can't be mixed in with them"

Daisy just looks at her "Julie..I'm sorry..You've got alot of troubles right now..I can't be mixed in with them"

Julie Says "Daisy there is no more troubles there dropped now. It's false arrest they continue to come after me now, this is best news of my life that and Kaylor her birth and your happiness Daisy."

Julie Says "Daisy there is no more troubles there dropped now. It's false arrest they continue to come after me now, this is best news of my life that and Kaylor her birth and your happiness Daisy."

Daisys said "Are you sure..or are you making false assumptions"

Just then someone knocked on the door and Daisy opend it to find Rack and Lonni and Rack said "We were let go...and were sorry for every thing" Daisy just stared at Rack

Daisys said "Are you sure..or are you making false assumptions"

Just then someone knocked on the door and Daisy opend it to find Rack and Lonni and Rack said "We were let go...and were sorry for every thing" Daisy just stared at Rack

Julie walked away and wouldn't talk to them right now as well.

Daisy backed away and sat on the couch craddling her daughter"

Julie Says "After what you put me through you have the gall to be all friendly now well look at my rank right now I have more authority than you right now. And once I get back to my bases there is alot of people that salute me and listen and do as I say as well."

Julie Says "After what you put me through you have the gall to be all friendly now well look at my rank right now I have more authority than you right now. And once I get back to my bases there is alot of people that salute me and listen and do as I say as well."

Daisy was scared one of them was going to ask to hold her daughter and clutched on to Kaylor.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.