• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy smiled again "Sorry..I'm still hormonal from Kaylor and a bit scared i guess"

"Daisy...it's alright just...try to get him off my back. I'm a little tired of having to drive myself home because the guy of the night comes back with a bloody nose and don't you dare hurt Bo for that. I've seen him sometimes...He usually ends up with a black eye from it." Lizzy sighs.

Lizzy nods and leaves the house.

Uncle Jesse waited all day for Julie to come home and PFC's that went on leave with her was home and he looked and asked anybody go to Chickasaw County and my niece's help about anything right now today.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Uncle Jesse waited all day for Julie to come home and PFC's that went on leave with her was home and he looked and asked anybody go to Chickasaw County and my niece's help about anything right now today.

The Next Morning there still wasn't any call from his niece she wakes up and looks at two different Federal Marshalls and Says "You can't take me to Okmahoma they dropped those charges and besides I never got my phone call as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.