Daisy nodded

Julie calls the house and Luke answers and She Says "Luke I got the promotion I can't believe it myself I wander what everybody else is going to say about this as well and Captain Smith got those guys fried as well and the charges were dropped this is finally behind me as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenostrait or Elly Mae Duke

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie calls the house and Luke answers and She Says "Luke I got the promotion I can't believe it myself I wander what everybody else is going to say about this as well and Captain Smith got those guys fried as well and the charges were dropped this is finally behind me as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenostrait or Elly Mae Duke

Uncle Jesse looks after Luke hangs and Says "So our little Julie made it to Staff Sargeant now that's great her father would be so pround if he was around to see what that tiny baby girl of his is doing right now as well. I wander how high she is going to go as well Luke. Is she shooting for five star General now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Uncle Jesse looks after Luke hangs and Says "So our little Julie made it to Staff Sargeant now that's great her father would be so pround if he was around to see what that tiny baby girl of his is doing right now as well. I wander how high she is going to go as well Luke. Is she shooting for five star General now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Luke said "I'm happy for her thats all I know"

and then Daisys phone rings and she picks it up "Daisy Strate"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.