• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tracy said "me either...i cant wait to see her..ive seen the pictures of Daisy shes pretty..and Enos..hes handsome, that little girl is gonna be cute when she gets older"

Julie Says "Hey how your Dress Green pictures come out Tracy you want to swap now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy takes Kaylors new born picture and later that day she puts one copy in the baby book and sent one to Julie

A Few days later the letter comes with the Newborn and all the female drill sargeants are looking at Kaylor's picture and Julie later show it to Captain Smith and Brian as well.

Captain Smith said "they'll be leavin you alone for awhile Jul..if you want to..go call your cousin"

Julie goes and calls Daisy and asks her if she got her letter and picture as well and was telling her how everybody likes Kaylor and how Captain Smith called her a future Drill Sargeant as well.

Julie goes and calls Daisy and asks her if she got her letter and picture as well and was telling her how everybody likes Kaylor and how Captain Smith called her a future Drill Sargeant as well.

Daisy laughed "he called my daughter a future Drill Sargeant...how does he know? shes only a day and a half old"

Daisy laughed "he called my daughter a future Drill Sargeant...how does he know? shes only a day and a half old"

Julie Says "He also she is cute as well, did my letter to you come yet Daisy. How Lizzy and everybody else doing as well Daisy and is she still mad at Cooter for having her go as well."

Julie Says "He also she is cute as well, did my letter to you come yet Daisy. How Lizzy and everybody else doing as well Daisy and is she still mad at Cooter for having her go as well."

Daisy said "kinda...and everone else is just fine..and yes i got your letter"

Daisy said "kinda...and everone else is just fine..and yes i got your letter"

Julie Says "You like the picture I think Drill Sargent Brian Davenport likes me as well, we swapped pictures a couple of days ago Daisy. Oh he is the Army by the way I wonder what Bo is going to says now and Tracy said to wait 4 to 5 years and patients and a bottle."

Julie Says "You like the picture I think Drill Sargent Brian Davenport likes me as well, we swapped pictures a couple of days ago Daisy. Oh he is the Army by the way I wonder what Bo is going to says now and Tracy said to wait 4 to 5 years and patients and a bottle."

Daisy said "well thanks for the info..it'll help im so busy..Enos works all day and somtimes and night..i get caught up in the confusion too"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.