• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy said "they cuffed me to the couch those few months ago and tried to question me"

Julie Says "How do they keep their jobs Daisy? Did you just say tried to question you now as well and how did the guys take them coming as well Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie Says "How do they keep their jobs Daisy? Did you just say tried to question you now as well and how did the guys take them coming as well Daisy."

Daisy nodded "listen...ill call you tommarow.. Kaylors tired and im gonna have a circus sized time gettin a new born to sleep..specially since i dont know how to do that"

Daisy nodded "listen...ill call you tommarow.. Kaylors tired and im gonna have a circus sized time gettin a new born to sleep..specially since i dont know how to do that"

Julie Says "Bye", and goes to do something right now as well.

Julie Says "She looks like both, and she's never put a newborn to sleep before and she asked when should her and Enos try for another one as well."

Tracy said "tell Daisy tommarow to if she wants other kids, wait till her daughter is about 4 or 5..and the secret to getting the baby to sleep..patients and a bottle"

Tracy said "tell Daisy tommarow to if she wants other kids, wait till her daughter is about 4 or 5..and the secret to getting the baby to sleep..patients and a bottle"

Julie Says "thanks Tracy I will tell her that tomorrow as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.